ATG is looking for a Cyber Security Manager to help work through the ever-changing Cyber security requirements of an evolving company. You will be a key contributor in building up a security unit at ATG together with Head of Cyber security and a team of 4. You will be providing with advice and support for the business and IT in matters relating to ATG’s protection within Cyber Security.
The Cyber Security Manager is responsible for discovering, evaluating, and delivering security technologies to protect all sensitive information. You will be actively driving vulnerability issues and threat hunting as well as carry out incident investigations and collecting evidence. To work with education and awareness within Cyber Security and represent the department in internal and external forums will also be a part of your job.
You will be reporting to Head of Cyber security and work closely with Development and Operations.
About your responsibilities:
- Identify technical solutions, conduct evaluation and implement technical solutions.
- Align with business requirements and provide support to delivery organization for managing enterprise security requirements;
- Perform technical security risk assessment – across enterprise infrastructure, web technology and applications platforms.
- Help in the identification, prioritization and remediation of information systems vulnerabilities to diverse users
- Performs regular system vulnerability assessments and reports findings and recommendations.
- Lead the investigation and communication of computer and/or information security incidents. Determine cause of incident and develop / execute plan to mitigate risk.
- Stays informed about the latest security developments, trends and threats in the information security field, including new products and services.
To succeed we like to see that you:
- Strong technical hands on knowledge with security solutions (SIEM, Offensive Security, DLP, Application Security, Database Security)
- Experience in cyber forensics and threat analysis.
- Demonstrated capabilities to assess organizational cybersecurity hygiene, quantify cyber risks, and recommend tactical and strategic courses of action
- Excellent team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding work ethic; exhibits a “sense of urgency” relative to resolving issues. Some work may be required during non-standard work hours.
- Excellent verbal, writing and presentation skills, with an emphasis on being able to present technical topics in an easy to understand way for non-technical people.
- Ability to understands the importance of achieving a balance between business value and security level.
- Able to articulate issues, build consensus around recommendations, and define next steps.
- Team oriented, yet able to work independently; very self-motivated.
- Appropriate licenses/certification are an advantage. Examples could include: CISSP, CISM, PCI ISA, GIAC, CCNA, CCSP, CCNP, MCSE, Security+, Network+
In a growing company, in a transaction-intensive industry, we want to be able to offer safe products to millions of users. Do you want to contribute to a better gaming market in Sweden, by participating and creating a sustainable business development with secure digital solutions?
Work with me- Erik Täfvander- hiring manager
I am curious as a person and strongly involved in the work to improve our resilience to a growing threat scene in Cyber Security. The most important are events that have not already occurred.
In my leadership style, I want to create a sound working environment for my team and will give you freedom to explore within cyber security domain. You will be encouraged to take own responsibility for the tasks you get assigned to and I will secure your personal development. I am a goal-oriented, responsive and supportive manager, and I am always approachable and there for the team. Together we succeed! My vision is that we will form a fast-paced team that will prevent, detect and manage the threats and risks that our business faces and at the same time have a lot of fun at work.
ATG is offering you a flexible working environment and working hours as well as modern tools and technology stack to work with. Are you already now planning for your senior years? We contribute to it with ITP1.
Want to know more about me? Check out my LinkedIn profile.
Want to know more about the position? Don´t hesitate to contact me on email@example.com or call me on +46 72 158 0066. Should you have difficulties reaching out to me, my Talent Acquisition Partner will be able to answer your questions related to this recruitment: on firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +4670 508 8073.
Want to know more about ATG?
For more than 45 years, ATG has served the equestrian sports, with our entire surplus returned to our owners, Sweden’s harness and horse racing world – and this is something we intend to continue doing. In the new gaming market, ATG shall remain the engine of the Swedish horse industry and strive for a healthier gaming industry moving forwards. Responsible gaming is, and will remain, our most prioritized sustainability issue. Our customer promise is to offer our customers exciting gaming experiences in a fair and convenient manner.
Today, over 350 people work at ATG – and we need to grow. Aside from an inspiring and compelling work environment, we offer the services of a full-time company trainer, a modern gym with the opportunity to train during office hours, and flexible working hours.
We want to create the world’s best gaming experience – come join us!
Welcome with your application!