We are currently looking for a new Country Sales Manager to lead our Belgian branch of BNP Paribas 3 Step IT Joint Venture. Come join our successful strategic alliance, where sustainability and circular economy are at the core of our business. Our life-cycle management services help ensure that Technology devices provide maximum value during their lifecycle.
Join us to start up our Belgian Joint Venture business of flexible sustainable products and service solutions in Technology lifecycle management!
As the Country Sales Manager of the BNP Paribas 3 Step IT Joint Venture branch Belgium, you will be responsible for establishing and bringing the BNP Paribas 3 Step IT Joint Venture to the market. You will have day to day responsibility for management running a successful lifecycle management business in Belgium, and be central to the strategic and tactical development of the company in conjunction with BNP Paribas 3 Step IT Joint Venture Management, for the provision of lifecycle management services.
In this role, you will be in charge of developing and implementing the sales strategy within the confines of the Joint Venture Strategic Sales Plan, supporting and promoting BNP Paribas 3 Step IT Joint Venture strategy and initiatives. This by building and managing high-performance team, developing and executing country business plans, allocating appropriate resources to customers, developing internal and external relationships, and promoting the BNP Paribas and 3 Step IT values. You will be expected to provide leadership to and have oversight of the sales, buy back and customer service teams as well as taking the lead in developing new customers, partners and vendors. You will drive new business, build customer loyalty, and ensure high service retention rates, while ensuring the local functions support the growth effectively.
As the Country Sales Manager Belgium you will be responsible to:
- Develop and execute a business plan and effective sales strategies with goals and objectives for the country, based on opportunity, customer needs, and the BNP Paribas 3 Step IT Joint Venture strategic direction
- Take the lead in developing new customers, partners and vendors
- Build strong sales and customer service teams
- Ensure that Sales team, Customer Service and other operational functions are building, maintaining and implementing the business plan
- Manage the P&L and balance sheet to meet and exceed country budgets in accordance with BNP Paribas 3 Step IT Joint Venture policies
- Provide outstanding leadership to the teams, ensure the highest performing team is in place, and create opportunities for the team members to develop
- Identify potential new potential customers and new market opportunities and regularly re-assess the customer base to identify high-value customers and ensure that resources are assigned appropriately in order to maintain loyalty with key customers
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in customer accounts and build a network of industry contacts to ensure the company stays up to date with potential partners and competitors in the asset finance and lifecycle management networks
- Ensure country operations are carried out in compliance with local laws and regulations, and company policies and procedures
- Ensuring in respect to Third Party funders, interactions with back office functions of Credit & Risk, deal processing and funding and portfolio management, delinquency and losses are managed correctly on behalf of the organization where required.
In order to succeed in this position, we would need you to have/be:
- 10+ years of Sales Related Leadership and an a Bachelor’s degree in business/related field or equivalent
- B2B experience and solid experience from working in an international organization within Financial Services, IT or other business Services
- An effective and respected leader with proven track record of sales management leading high performing teams
- Strong results oriented and having shown a business-driven mentality by consistently thinking of the bottom line impact
- Excellent selling, positioning and negotiation skills. Ability to utilize solutions-oriented, systematic approach to selling and mastery of sales best practices
- Acting in ways that demonstrate customer focus and satisfaction by building effective relationships with customers
- A great understanding of both business and people, including their drivers and success factors
- A strong strategic thinker that plans years ahead, explains how the external environment affect the business and translates broad corporate strategies into clear, specific objectives/plans for units and individuals
- Effective and strong communication including establishing credibility and trust with authority, customers and employees
- A motivating and influencing leader that enthusiasms the team to collaborate
- An effective respected leader that knows how to gain support for new business initiatives, achieve revenue targets and KPIâs
- Experience in people management across diverse regions, cultures and disciplines within line matrix and line organizations
- Fluent in English, Flemish and French both in writing and orally.
- A true passion for B2B and the tech industry
- A high degree of personal accountability being a Change Agent
Knowledge and experience of entrepreneurial environments is helpful, as is a willingness and evidence of an ability to innovate.
If you meet the requirements for the position and feel that you would be a great fit to our team, please send us your CV as soon as possible. For more information about the position, please feel free to contact our Talent Acquisition Partner Julia Maric on firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are looking to hire great people, who are passionate about using their talents to generate success. So if you are 3 steps ahead â come join us!
3 Step IT is a Finnish forerunner in the field of IT device lifecycle management, with an international operating history of more than 20 years. Our service portfolio helps customers manage IT devices from financing to use and renewal in a cost-efficient manner, that is transparent and ecological. We are a fast-growing and internationally expanding company, with a revenue of 676 million euros in 2018. We have affiliates in 10 countries and some 400 employees. For more information about us, visit http://www.3stepit.com
As the European leader in asset finance, BNP Paribas Leasing Solutions supports the growth of its clients and industrial partners by offering rental and finance solutions for their professional equipment. At the heart of the usage economy, we provide businesses with the flexibility they need to remain competitive and grow in a sustainable way. Our 3200 employees support our clients and partnerâs growth by providing them expert advice and more and more digitalized user journeys. In 2018, we financed 357,000 projects for a total volume of 13.5 billion euros in 18 countries, in Europe and also China, the United States and Canada. For more information about us, visit http://www.leasingsolutions.bnpparibas.com