Our journey started 10 years ago in Amsterdam where we introduced our first collection which mainly focused on small leather goods.
With our passion for luxury leather clothing, we build a powerful and feminine brand. With our excellent fit, innovative mix of materials and feminine details, we are the leading lady within the leather business and are well represented in boutiques all over Holland and Belgium.
IBANA stands out of the crowd due to the elegant trendy designs, collections which are iconic and cosmopolitan. To empower the leather IBANA collection we evolved into a full Fashion brand and now offer a total collection: dresses, blouses, good quality knitwear such as silk, viscose and wool blends.
To expand our team we are currently looking for a
COUNTRY MANAGER SWEDEN
We are looking for a professional enthusiastic Country Manager with a great interest in fashion and is highly motivated to strengthen and build our brand.
Your main objective will be to increase revenue by winning new customers, maintaining existing client relationships and safeguarding customer satisfaction at all times.
Do you find yourself to be a champion league player with excellent contacts within the fashion retail business, you are exactly the person we are looking for!
- Develop sales, meet sales targets and identify sales opportunities
- Analyse market and competitors, provide needed reports and maintain proper information flow
- Establish, develop and maintain sustainable business and customer relationships and understand their needs and business challenges
- Ensure the highest standards of customer satisfaction.
Primary day to day sales contact for customers
- Guide the customers, train and inspire them with the history and the passion for the brand by regular visits
- Represent the company and brand in a professional manner with positive attitude towards the accounts.
- Strong collaboration with IBANA sales team and product team based in HQ Amsterdam
Skills & Experience Required
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, a hands on mentality
- Minimum 3 yearsâ experience in fashion wholesale in Sweden, with relevant network in the luxury fashion boutiques (mid/ high level).
- Proven track of successful execution of sales strategies and programs with well-known brands
- Outgoing personality, agile, active, and sales driven attitude
- Team-player with key personal characteristics of reliability, flexibility, trustworthiness, and precision
- Excellent self-organization and time management skills
- Ability to deliver to sales goals in a challenging fashion market
- Native in Swedish, good language skills in English
We offer you a challenging job within a growing company, an inspiring and supportive work environment with an ambitious young team. Our company culture is open with enough room for initiatives.
If you feel this job description matches your ambitions please send your application, motivation letter in English + picture. Please send for the attention of Lara Lubberman emailusing the button below