Senior Commercial Expert representing BNEW Commercial Management function in Market Areas and BNEW cross-functional teams, working to maximize Ericsson profitability and customer value while securing proper level of commercial control on price development and sensitive commercial T&Cs.
Person who will work closely with Market Area teams to provide global expert knowledge and thought leadership in complex commercial engagements to shape up winning commercial strategy and tactics for BNEW portfolio items.
Candidate needs to build and maintain strong relationship network within Market Area Commercial Management, Domains, Customer Unit Sales and Commercial Directors to ensure the best competence and commercial readiness to work with BNEW portfolio.
This role requires necessary level of seniority to handle complex commercial tasks and effectively interact with top Market Area stakeholders.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Proactive work with Market Areas contributing with SME-level competence to define sustainable commercial strategy, price positioning for BNEW Pre-PRT products and services, Price modelâs and T&Cs in complex commercial deals, negotiations, High Impact Deals and BNEW non-delegated business
- On-site collaboration with Market Area Core3+ teams including customer-facing negotiations
- Secure consistent commercial decision base for BNEWâs non-delegated business and products.
- Analyze and provide recommendation for approval to head of BNEW CM and Engagement Lead and other responsible approvers for Tier 1 & Tier 2 customers.
- Secure consistent commercial data and tracking for BNEW business in Market Area including Qualified Data Tracking and Price Model tracking, drive correct use of pricing tools in Market Areas and availability of necessary commercial data for Quarterly Business Reviews
- Work as one team with Market Area Customer Units Sales, Commercial Directors, Commercial Management and Domains to secure timely and value-adding engagement in Market Area business, sustainable ways of working, as well as to provide latest techno-commercial competence of BNEW portfolio. Proactive harvesting of CI data.
- Work as one team in BNEW cross-functional teams together with Business Leads, TSS and BNEW Commercial Management team
- Proactive identification and addressing of Market Area competence gaps and missing information assets including specific guidelines, value argumentation and commercial tools.
- Contribution to BNEW techno-commercial working groups driving specific BNEW strategic initiatives and informational asset creation
- Drive change and innovation in BNEW commercial strategy providing commercial feedback to BA Strategic CM and CI & Analytics teams
- Deep techno-commercial knowledge of BNEW portfolio
Qualifications & experience requirements:
- A university degree in engineering and/or business studies
- Min 5 years work experience in Ericsson Commercial Management and/or Product Area, Service Area, Business Management, Sales in Ericsson
- Knowledge of BNEW Product and Service portfolio as well as understanding of commercial T&Cs
- Solid understanding of RAN product technology including LTE, IoT, Massive-MIMO and 5G, smart scoping and dimensioning principles
- Solid hands-on commercial experience and track record in RAN domain covering radio price model customization, commercial analysis, negotiation strategy and on-site commercial support including customer-facing meetings
- Sales role experience in Market Area
- Proven ability to act as a trusted advisor for Market Area Commercial management, Domains and Customer Units, ability to handle complex commercial disputes and negotiations
- Lean-forward working attitude and ability to solve complex problems working with high degree of independency, ability to anticipate challenges and start acting in advance
- Ability to manage stress, uneven workload and acute deadlines
- Excellent ability to operate in a cross-organizational environment, good team player
- Consistent performance and good feedback from commercial community
- Well-developed presentation and persuasive skills
- Innovative thinking and ability to see the bigger context
- Ability to travel up to 40% of time
Location: Kista, Sweden
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Stockholm || SalesStratMkt&ComMgt
Req ID: 287372