Working in a multi-disciplinary Agile team, you will act as mentor/coach ensuring the team adheres to Agile development methodologies. Working closely with the Service/Product Managers, you’ll help get things done making sure all blockers and impediments are dealt with.
This is a very critical role to the business, enabling team members to create outstanding, scalable digital services used by the company’s very important end clients.
You will help lead on a collaborative and dynamic process for each Sprint meeting, daily stand up and Sprint retrospectives.
The role is an excellent opportunity to work with one of the most recognisable IT organisations in the UK, working for a very important end client.
Skills & Responsibilities
- Experience of delivering high quality digital projects and products
- Experience of balancing priorities on large scale projects and/or high visibility projects
- Experience of Agile project management techniques
- Ability to challenge and remove unnecessary barriers to service delivery
- Able to coach and mentor multi-disciplinary teams in Agile ‘best practise’ techniques
- Good negotiation skills, with proven ability to influence stakeholders, external partners and customers
- Credible, able to speak at a senior levels and deliver accurate reporting/MI
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken