Realdolmen is een onafhankelijke ICT-expert met ongeveer 1.250 hooggeschoolden die in de Benelux meer dan 1.000 klanten bedient op strategisch, tactisch en operationeel ICT-vlak. Realdolmen realiseert in elke samenwerking het potentieel van mensen en organisaties en streeft ernaar ICT terug menselijk te maken. Dit alles onder het bedrijfsmotto “To get there, together”.
Realdolmen does not fall under the standard denominator of an IT company.
Our mission is: We make IT work for your business.
What do we mean by this? We make ICT work perfectly for our customers ‘business by understanding our customers’ business and thinking along with them about what the newest technological possibilities could mean for them. As an organization we not only stay up-to-date with the latest technological innovations, our consultants are also real experts in their technological domains and are happy to help our customers further, on a project basis or within an outsourcing process. At RealDolmen, companies can find everything that is going on within the ICT lifecycle, whether it is about infrastructure solutions, technological, project-based, architectural competencies or real packages tailored to their business model, as a single-source supplier we have an answer to everything. For our team of account managers we are looking for someone to edit the Local Government.
- The account manager is the face of our company at our customers
- As a good networker, you quickly establish contacts with decision-makers at your customers to work with them on a regular basis to think about what we could bring extra for their business
- You show an interest in Politics and the Public Sector and translate our technological solutions into value for your customers.
- As an Account Manager you have a nose for interesting opportunities and it gives you energy to actively process the customers and prospects within your market segment.
- In addition to drawing up risk analyzes of your customers, you think along with your colleagues and the sales manager about activities that we can organize to make our solutions known.
- You are administratively strong, you actively ensure up-to-date funnel and you report to the Sales Manager Public Sector.
- You also provide input for the annual budgeting process.
- You are a networker in heart and soul and a pleasant conversation partner
- You can adapt to the different social styles of your customers
- You are enthusiastic and outgoing but serious and diplomatic if you have to
- You are result driven and you want to get the most out of the market potential
- You like to work autonomously, but you attach great importance to a good team spirit
- You preferably have knowledge of what is going on within the Government sector
- You are concerned about your customers who can always count on you
- Of course you communicate in a clear and clear way and this both in Dutch and in French
- You are a motivator and inspirator. Friends describe you as social, jovial and easy going
- From a natural interest you keep up with the newest technological possibilities
- The opportunity to have a meaningful job where you can make a difference
- The chance to continuously evolve as a professional, coupled with a variety of training opportunities
- Relevant career opportunities to get you where you want to be, with the IT knowledge you need
- Realdolmen wants you to find a balance between work and private life by offering flexible hours, satellite offices, home working and an informal no-nonsense environment
- 32 days of annual leave, because life isn’t all about working
- Forget about the miles: we provide you with a company car and a national fuel card
- Group insurance and hospitalization insurance, because we care about you
- And of course, we also offer a gross salary. One which is optimised from a net perspective for our employees!
Job Reference: BE00718