C. Steinweg – Handelsveem B.V. is an international service provider in the field of storage, handling, forwarding, chartering and other related logistics services. Daily we help our clients with their supply chain. We offer tailor made solutions to support complex logistical and warehousing challenges of our clients all over the world. We also offer a wide range of value added services for a variety of commodities such as: cleaning, crushing, packing and many more. Client satisfaction and the highest quality of service are our motivators. To achieve that we are constantly innovating and optimizing our services and expanding our knowledge to help our clients, which include producers, financial institutions and end-users. Globally we are working with 5500 employees to realize our services.
At the core of our capability, to offer our clients the best possible services, a strong IT department is a prerequisite. For our continuously growing IT department (currently 90 IT professionals), Steinweg is looking for a:
As a Scrum Master at C. Steinweg – Handelsveem B.V. you are one of the facilitators in one or more Scrum Teams within the IT department. In a Scrum team, the Scrum Master works back to back with the Product Owner and supports the Development Team so that it’s possible to support Stakeholders in their needs. The Scrum Master will also promote Scrum as defined in the Scrum Guide and is willing to help everyone within C. Steinweg – Handelsveem B.V. to understand Scrum theory, practices, rules and values.
Your tasks & responsibilities:
- Facilitate an environment for Scrum Teams wherein creativity is promoted;
- Challenge Scrum Teams so efficiency can be improved;
- Coach Scrum Teams in Scrum methodology;
- Coach Scrum Team member in their roles;
- Resolve impediments for Scrum Teams;
- Facilitate the scrum ceremonies and refinement sessions;
- Support the Product Owner to create a prioritized product backlog;
- Support the Product Owner in creating a clear sprint goal;
- Assist in coaching the organization in its Scrum adoption;
- Act as a safeguard for the teams;
- Promote the fun-factor to keep the team happy and healthy;
- Promote and coach on the Agile Manifesto.
Who are you:
- You have obtained a bachelor degree or similar;
- You have a minimum of 3-5 years of work experience as a Scrum Master;
- You possess conflict resolution, does conversation by focusing on openness, honesty and respect;
- You have a good understanding of the Agile Manifesto and promotes it;
- You coach people to work by the Agile Manifesto;
- Knowledge of agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, etc.;
- As the Scrum Master you know about the value of metrics and incremental delivery;
- You are familiar with common development practices, service oriented environments and agile practices;
- You are a strong communicator; proficient in English and Dutch;
- You can act as a coach and mentor.
What do we offer:
- A challenging and dynamic job at one of the biggest logistic service providers in the world;
- Possibility for personal growth and development;
- International work environment;
- Great remuneration package;
Being a member of an innovating and growing IT department that will keep you challenged and interested for many years.
You will love working at Steinweg!
We are eager to meet you. To apply for this job please ensure to submit both your resume and a motivation letter to email@example.com or give a call to 06-53314725 for more information.