GDO Precision Technology is located in the south of the Netherlands, close to the German and Belgian borders. GDO began as a tool builder (1899) for the mining industry and developed into a special machine builder for industrial automation and vision inspection. Over the years, the focus has been on the sectors of automotive and medical / pharmaceutical solutions, packaging, food and energy. Nevertheless, the basis remains the same in every industry, with highly precise and innovative solutions based on the quality of a toolmaker. With this knowledge, GDO is a globally operating company providing global solutions and services from its locations in the Netherlands, Germany, Ireland, Asia and the USA.
GDO is 50% owner of TAPEMYDAY:
TAPEMYDAY is a revolutionary means of tracking, tracing and compiling all guestâs in the leisure industry highlights into one unique and irresistible film which can be simply downloaded and shared through multiple modern channels. It is a complete solution to provide attraction guests with the ultimate souvenir of a video and/or photo, increasing guest satisfaction plus driving revenues while generating additional online visits.
*Project Manager (M/F)
The Project Manager is an independent critical thinking part of a multidisciplinary project team who likes to be in a software development environment that is both exciting and demanding.
The work takes place in the south of Limburg (Eygelshoven), where revolutionary solutions in the field of video processing for international clients are being pursued. These video processing products are currently developed and have now been sold to the first customers. The following steps are professionalizing the further development, implementation and support of the product.
The tasks of the Project Manager will consist of setting up customer projects, lead the multidisciplinary project team, manage the procurement, installation, configuration and test of new customer hardware. Setup and maintain various management reporting. Implement and safeguard a standard way of working throughout the complete customer cycle of development, delivery and support of the TapeMyDay hard- and software components. The position requires engagement of at least 32 hours per week where occasional travel might be required. The team is currently working according to the SCRUM methodology. Experience and good knowledge with this methodology is important.
- Minimal bachelor degree;
- has an understanding of PRINCE2, ITIL and SCRUM;
- able to manage multiple projects at a time;
- global knowledge of IT Infrastructure and software development processes;
- entrepreneurship, team player and able to build a team and to connect people within that team;
- ability to get a broad and high level perspective on all required components of a project or organization;
- ability to lead a project independently and to stay focused on the project’s objective(s);
- manage and deliver assigned projects to agreed timescales, budgets and quality standards
- able to easily communicate with customers, suppliers and senior management;
- minimum three years experience in managing software development projects;
- abundant proven experienced in working in an Agile environment (SCRUM);
- good communicator in both Dutch and English (oral and written);
- ability to monitor customer needs and results, including busy and tight deadlines;
- analytically strong and a proactive and decisive attitude.
Soort dienstverband: Voltijd