At Nike, we serve athletes. Fueled by the insights of the world’s best, we design and create products to elevate human potential on a global scale. And it’s on us, the EMEA Data & Analytics Team (GOT), to help bring this mission to life.
We are a diverse lineup of thousands spread across the globe. Together, we are building a smarter, more connected and automated value chain. And we are looking for world-class talent like you to contribute to this journey.
The Senior Scrum Master will have a keen interest in technology and how it enables the business. The successful candidate will be confident to engage with the key business representatives and technical stakeholders with the ability to constructively challenge ideas and influence change across the wider group.
The main challenges in this role are leading the agile transformation and building seniority within the scrum master team.
- Be an accomplished Lead Scrum Master, with new and innovative ideas, passion and ability to motivate and inspire the assigned scrum teams and associated leadership
- Leading the agile transformation within EMEA
- Coaching an managing the scrum master team
- Giving guidance and influence others to ensure the scrum team succeeds.
- Ensure releases are delivered successfully by partnering with dependency teams.
- Facilitate accurate and up to date status of sprint health.
- Reporting on progress, roadblocks and timelines.
- Enable effective planning and execution by working as part of the engineering team.
- Coordinate with other scrum masters to deliver the project solution.
- Works in a structured manner, while fostering creativity and new ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years experience in the data analytics development field
- Proven experience in leading an agile transformation within a technology environment
- Scrum Master certified.
- Experience being a scrum master with large development teams.
- Excellent communication skills and proven ability to establish trust.
- Proven application of one or more agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience of continued improvements.
- Maximize the scrum team’s effective time with minimal interruptions.
- Fluent in English (understanding Dutch is a plus)