Nokia is a global leader in the technologies that connect people and things. With state-of-the-art software, hardware and services for any type of network, Nokia is uniquely positioned to help communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises deliver on the promise of 5G, the Cloud and the Internet of Things.
Serving customers in over 100 countries, our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will increasingly transform the way people and things communicate and connect.
Nokia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion.
At Nokia, employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Are you ready to join our Brand and Marketing Communications team and contribute to building the worldâs best-in-class, audience-centric marketing organization? The Brand and Marketing Communications team leads and maintains our brand strategy, corporate positioning and aligns our messaging as well as provides a range of shared services to the rest of the organization, including events, marketing technology, experience centers, online, digital and marketing communications services.
The role of the Executive Event manager is responsible for delivering high quality events for the Board of Directors, and Global Leadership teams. These events entail flawless, clear, concise production and collaboration with all key stakeholders and internal support teams: security, IT, legal, travel, etc.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- Delivering events on time, within budget, that exceed expectations
- Act as single point of contact of coordination for every event
- Development, production and delivery of projects from proposal right up to delivery
- Select manage and maintain relationships with key vendors
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
- Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction to all support team
- 5 + years managing Executive meetings, schedules and global protocols
- Competencies in fact finding, planning, problem solving, innovative thinking and strategic conceptual thinking
- Strong communication, project management and analytical skills
- Ability to communicate crisply and clearly, at the highest levels including the COB and CEO
- Collaborative work style with a bias for action.
- Able to influence others to support decisions
- Strong results orientation and business driven mentality
- Good interpersonal skills including verbal and written communications, presentation and negotiating skills, teamwork and team-building skills
- Strong understanding of translating customer journeys into key social channels, engagement, and content strategies
- Willingness and ability to travel and adjust to multi-cultural environments (at least 7-10 times a year, globally)
- Strong financial acumen