With people in mind
The Company is a globally minded company with a Swedish heritage, where a thriving international environment is driven by Swedish leadership culture. As a company that puts people at the heart of everything we do, employees are our partners in our mission to improve lives.
Explore challenging and rewarding careers in a wide range of specialities across our global network.
We are now looking for an Area manager.
This is a great opportunity for an individual looking for a varied role in an international company, working with a fantastic Nordic sales team and with products and solutions of high quality. You have an inner drive and are striving for finding new opportunities, and for your sales as much as winning the opportunity as the willingness to find the right solution for the customer.
In this position you will have the responsibility for finding new customers for our business and building relationship with customers in your area. In this position you will work with sales of the product portfolio in mainly hospitals according to the strategy, working on a 2-3 year horizon.
Your main responsibility will be:
- Achieve sales, margin and OPEX targets
- Build long term relationships with key customers (caregivers, heads of department and purchasers)
- Live by Company business ethics
- Actively support and live by Company Core values
- To prepare a yearly budget suggestion (sales)
- Create and update Account plans for prioritized customers
- Have an updated Salesforce / CRM at all time
- Plan and carry thru proactive pre-tender work
- Responsibility to contribute with commercial content / input in tenders
- Sales to hospitals within acute care and longterm care and other relevant customers
As an area manager you will have many contact surfaces, great freedom under responsibility and you will have the opportunity to develop within an international company. If you want to improve the healthcare in the future with us, the will give you the opportunity to make a difference and improve the quality of life for both caretakers and caregivers.
The ideal candidate
- We believe that the right candidate has:
- Experience from selling to public and private solutions
- An educational background and experience within the clinical area or equivalent
- Presentation skills; customer trainings, company presentations, product demonstrations
- An active approach in reaching our customers
- Willingness to travel
- Strong language skills in Finnish and English
The successful Area Manager would likely be a person who is good at building long term relationships with our partners / customers and is result driven. You see and can utilize the benefits of our products to both caretaker, caregiver and management, in order to make sales happen. You have a positive attitude, is adaptable to change, have the resilience to work independently as well as contributing to the team in order to share knowledge, solutions and celebrate success.
If you share our passion to improve the life of patients and residents, we look forward to receiving your application.
We will do interviews ongoing, so please apply as soon as possible. Should you have any questions, you are welcome to contact Marie-Louise Borg at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46(0)70-355 91 73.
The Company is a global company, with presence in 60 countries world wide, with around 5 900 employees. Main customers are private and public institutions within acute care and long term care. The main office is located in Malmรถ, Sweden. Our core values are passion, cooperation, openness, excellence and ownership.
Everything we do, we do with people in mind. Our motivation lies in the needs and challenges our customers face, and our driving force is our people, who care about creating the best possible outcomes for our customers.
For those with a passion to improve outcomes for others, a rewarding career awaits. We look forward to receiving your application!
Thank you for your interest and we hope you will join us on our exiting journey!