You are passionate about leading business through people and have a strong belief in individualâ€™s potential. Being customer oriented you consider the impact on the customer when developing our business and taking strategic, tactical and operational decisions. Naturally you share the IKEA vision, culture and values.
For this role you have a university degree in Economics, Logistics, Supply Chain Management or proven performance in supply chain management. You bring 2-4 years working experience in a management position, preferable in distribution, retail, logistics or similar. You also bring with you proven successful leadership in delivering both business result and people development in a matrix organization. You have proven experience in securing the implementation of mid-term and long-term strategies and plans when successfully leading projects or processes on country/market/national level.
You have knowledge in following areas:
- Business models and strategic landscapes
- Good business understanding and excellent knowledge of Multichannel Fulfilment related to different processes, supply chain, warehousing operations and service business leading to an excellent customer fulfilment
- Excellent understanding of the customer and co-worker needs
- Market & industry intelligence
- Change Management
- Knowledge of different leadership styles and leading in the unknown
- Financial competence
- Good knowledge of relevant IT systems/solutions/tools, calculation methods and analysis within the function
As a person you are enterprising, driving change and embracing the changing customer needs and expectations. You have a collaborative mind-set, build relationships across the organization and having an influencing and personal impact. You have an end-to-end entrepreneurial orientation and the ability to act within the global framework in order to achieve local/market/organization goals. Your analytical capability to enable translation of business and customer needs into development initiatives is strong.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
You will dynamically develop and transform the way we fulfil our customer needs. In this role you drive initiatives, create the right prerequisites in the organization to be ready with the growth agenda and secure that the Group and Market Customer Fulfilment agenda is translated into the Market Fulfilment Development and Multichannel Network organization.
You will be:
- Responsible for securing the successful implementation of global projects and local initiatives and co-ordinate all relevant readiness initiatives in the organization
- Responsible for leading all involved stakeholders in the country organization towards a successful implementation including working across functions, evaluating the impact of the implementation on the customer experience and existing working methods
- Responsible for steering communication and change management in a controlled way to maximize motivation for all people involved to embrace and support the implementation
- Responsible for managing and securing the transfer of knowledge to the line organization as well as to relevant functions within the commercial team and other relevant stakeholders
- Responsible for compiling and maintaining a project portfolio and implement it as a business-steering instrument globally and locally
- Responsible for clarifying and securing the necessary prerequisites, including correct budget and business plan input on country and store level
- Responsible for preforming gap/risk analyses and initiate the necessary risk mitigation activities in preparation for implementation
- Responsible for constantly monitoring performance against agreed budget and goals of current projects, inform the correct stakeholders and take action accordingly
- Contribute with both knowledge and expertise to optimal operational and multichannel development, related business- and process forums, sourcing activities as well as to all matrixes, global and market initiatives and competence networks