Fleet Manager to Samat Nordic
Poolia is recruiting a Fleet Manager to Samat Nordic in Helsingborg. The position is full-time. Preferably, you could start within three months.
Do you have a thorough and broad technical experience and a keen IT interest? Do you enjoy working both independently and in teams?
Please apply as soon as possible.
You are offered a challenging and developing position in an international environment. You will work with a professional and dedicated team.
The Fleet Manager works in close cooperation with the General Manager, Operations, Sales and the QHSE Coordinator in Sweden and Norway. You will also cooperate with other subsidiaries in the Samat Group and the headquarter in France.
You will be responsible for the following areas:
- Supplier contacts regarding the fleet and IT equipment in the vehicles
- Fleet investment prioritization within own business unit (Sweden and Norway)
- Assist the business unit General Manager in purchasing of vehicles
- Supporting the Sales department towards customers as Technical expert regarding Samat Nordic’s fleet.
- Development and audits of supplier relations and processes
- Ensuring that the fleet is in good technical condition
- Complaint and deviation analyze of suppliers
- Cost control and cost follow up of maintenance and fuel costs
- Implementing Regulatory requirements and Samat policies regarding the fleet in Sweden and Norway.
- Support QHSE investigations regarding accidents and technical complaints
- Carry out the annual evaluation interviews with the teams as stated in the Samat Group’s directives
- Take part to the Site Committee
You will report to the General Manager for Sweden and Norway.
Vem är du?
You probably have a technical degree or degree in engineering from university/college or YH/KY. You could also have gained the experience from former positions.
We believe you have at least 3-5 years of experience from a fleet (vehicle) management.
You have a genuin technical understanding regarding trucks/lorries or buses. Previous experience from the transport or logistics industry is valuable but not a prerequisite.
You have good IT skills (Office package and ERP).
Fluency in speaking and writing English and in one Scandinavian language is a prerequisite for the position. Previous experience from IT projects is valueable.
To be successful in the position we believe you are self-motivated, goal-oriented, outgoing, thorough, clear and distinct. You are also well organized, responsible and customer-oriented. You work in a structured way and you easily prioritize and make decisions even in stressful situations. You also have strong communication skills and a problem-solving ability.
Groupe Samat is a European leader in the transport and logistics of dangerous materials. Our customers operate in businesses such as Pulp & Paper, Fuels, Lubricants, Agricultures and many more.
The company was founded in 1979 and is still an independent family business. Please visit Groupesamat.com and Haanpaa.com for further information about the group and the Nordic operations.