The Investment Finance Manager measures the return of investment of all investments made by the Area and uses this data to provide actionable insights to stakeholders in the business and in Finance to hold them accountable for long-term profitability and ensure company funds are spenThe Investment Finance Manager measures the return of investment of all investments made by the Area and uses this data to provide actionable insights to stakeholders in the business and in Finance to hold them accountable for long-term profitability and ensure company funds are spent in the most impactful way.t in the most impactful way.
- Measure and align investments to outcomes
- Accountable for driving ROI culture and discipline across the organization, including leveraging standard way to measure ROI; be the champ for ROI process across Area
- Deliver focused insights to the Area and subs to ensure maximum ROI and strategic focus â€“ this can include all controllable costs (HC, external resources, discount, marketing, ECIF, Channel incentives). Share learnings of prior investments ROI across the area and drive improvements.
- Focus on highest ROI activities of investment, which could be in marketing, ECIF, local channel incentive funds (inc RDO), including DWR/Strategic BIF matching processes and local ECIF, external resources, discount, Lifetime Value)
- Chair and drive Area Investment Council, by providing overview of all available investment sources and the analytics to the CFO and business partners. Implement a governance structure and consistent investment decision process for the Area
- Drive/Share/Grow community both at an Area and WW level of learnings/opportunities on investments and best practices
- Identify investment & disinvestment opportunities across the Area
- Collaborate with Corp Finance and Marketing team in driving and aligning infrastructure and taxonomies
10+ years of active experience in similar role
Experience in Multinationals with multi-product/multi-segment finance roles is recommended
Strong understanding of P&L financial impact
Fluent in English
BA/BS or MBA degree in Finance, Economics, CPA
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
Benefits and Perks
Industry leading healthcare
Savings and investments
Maternity and paternity leave
Opportunities to network and connect
Discounts on products and services
Generous time away