As a part of the management team, chair of the steering committee and manager of your team you will be responsible for our World Class Manufacturing (WCM) program.
You will be focusing on :
- Developing our WCM roadmap.
- Coordinating all local WCM activities.
- Organizing and leading our internal and external WCM audits and assessments.
- Provide methodological support as well as inspiration to our organization, pillars and teams.
- Motivate and empower the organization through positive solution-oriented approach.
- Collaborate with and represent our local organization centrally and globally.
- Actively drive information sharing of best practices and benchmarking with our other factories.
- Lead improvement teams.
We believe that you have a University degree in Engineering with 3-5 years of experience with Lean / 6 sigma / TPM in an International Supply Chain / Production environment.
Further you have :
- Strong interest in developing people and organization.
- Well-developed analytical skills and ability to transfer long term strategies and plans into practical short-/mid-term activities.
- Pragmatic collaborator that finds common ground and way forward.
- You have good presentation skills and can communicate clearly with all levels of our organization.
- Fluent in Danish and English.
We offer :
You will be a part of a global leading company where our vision is to make food safe and available everywhere. We offer highly skilled and passionate colleagues in an environment where we honour freedom & responsibility.
If you are interested in grabbing this outstanding career opportunity in a multi-cultural international organisation, please send us your application in English no later than 05 June 2019. For further details, please turn to Hiring Manager Oscar Mandersson (Oscar.Mandersson@tetrapak.com, +4528923544) or Recruiter Ali Saqlain (Ali.Saqlain@tetrapak.com, +36302503299).