The ProCare Technical Services Manager position provides leadership and direction to field service and repair center teams to ensure achievement of business goals and objectives. This includes full oversight of commercial and operational duties within the designated geographic region.
- Owns, develops and grows ProCare services contract business by working with local Sales and Marketing teams and with customers
- Drives and strengthens customer relationships to build loyalty towards Stryker products and services
- Manages, develops, coaches, and mentors field service and/ or work shop supervisors, team leads, technicians and engineers within region
- Assures that assigned segment(s) are marketed within budgeted objectives, focusing on maximizing profitability and increasing services orders volume with focus on Europe
- Drives local sales engagement and enablement including execution of ProCare strategic initiatives and customer engagement campaigns/ programs
- Takes on regional oversight of service product positioning and messaging, and pricing
- Ensures local commercial and operational activities are aligned and coordinated with EU ProCare leadership team to deliver agreed upon goals and strategies.
- Builds, develops and grows technical service team to deliver on operational commitments made to customers in terms of customer satisfaction, speed, quality, cost, and safety.
- Responsible for ProCare commercial and operational activities in single geographic region, including repair center and field service production and quality
- Sets objectives and manages results to improve service levels for all supported divisions
- Works with local business partners including Customer Care, Distribution, HR, Quality, and Regulatory to build engagement and partnerships across departments
- Engages in business planning with local sales and marketing leaders to build and implement service contract growth strategies
- Works with HR Business Partners to create individual development plans for direct reports
- Cascades KPOs and KPIs through workshop and field service teams
- Works with senior managers and finance leads to identify cost improvement opportunities
- Utilizes analytics and continuous improvement skill to increase operational and commercial performance
- Participates in daily management system activity while maintaining coaching relationship with direct reports to develop capability in a humble manner
- Accountable for repair center and field service regulatory and compliance adherence to local rules and guidelines
- Responsible for local 3rd party suppliers and workload distribution
- 7+ years relevant experience required.
- Meets or exceeds financial targets via compliant means
- Proven ability to identify, develop, coach and mentor new and existing technical talent
- Strategic thinking with hands-on mentality
- Ability to clearly and confidently set direction in short and long term
- Demonstrated ability to influence and partner with high level business leaders in multiple functional areas.
- Ability to operate in a complex matrix environment, leveraging internal and external partners to meet the needs of the business.
- Proven ability to manage business financials including profit and loss statements
- Must be able to manage time, projects, stress and conflict.
- Working knowledge and understanding of the basic principles, theories, concepts, and practices in the applicable area of engineering/ technical specialization.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills including written and oral communication, conflict management and people management.
- Up to 50% travel
EDUCATION/ TRAINING REQUIRED
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree preferable
Work From Home: No
Travel Percentage: Up to 50%