Hobbii is looking for a talented and innovative SoMe Manager who eats, sleeps and breathes for Social Media. Your role will be to develop our SoMe strategy across our platforms and lead a team of 10 dedicated marketers. At Hobbii we sell yarn to ten of thousands of customers every month and we are working day and night to become the favorite online shop for all yarn lovers worldwide. The perfect candidate has a proven track record in developing concepts and overall strategy on Social Media and experience in leading a team.
Would you like to?
- Develop strategies, concepts, and campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Youtube
- Lead and develop a team of 10 people and make it thrive
- Manage a community of passionate crafters from all over the world
- Prioritize tasks and campaigns so our resources are used most effectively
- Develop a strategy for channels such as Ravelry, Crazypatterns, Reddit, quora and others
We would like you to be…
- Someone with in-depth knowledge of social media who can manage content production
- A problem solver who can lead and develop a team of talented and engaged colleagues
- Strategically minded – you understand how to translate strategy and plan across formats and channels
- A strong communicator and a curious person who is always updated on new trends and has the ability to use it commercially
Our promise to you…
An informal working environment with fantastic colleagues. We are currently 100 people at the office and we are growing every month. We take our work seriously but not ourselves. We want to be the place where going to work doesn’t suck. This is done by having a talented team who are dedicated and believe that we’re better together. To name just a few perks: We have breakfast, lunch, Friday bar, and great parties.
And if that’s not enough: We are a dog-friendly company and we have the nicest customers in the world.
The position is full time and will be from our HQ in Rødovre.
Hit the apply button.
Before you do, here are some tips. We would like to know who you are and the work you are proud of. So please share Resume, LinkedIn or anything else you find relevant.
No cover letter or lengthy essay is necessary. We will get to know you through some questions in the application form.
Congratulations! You read to the end. Please include this in your answers