View more about Blazar Capital
Share this job
Blazar Capital is looking for a SEO intern with an intrinsic interest in the e-commerce space and who is looking to develop a strong understanding of marketing in the digital space. You will be given great responsibility in building an online presence for some of the up-coming Copenhagen brands and get hands-on experience in working for consumer brands. You will be a part of a cool startup with dynamic and ambitious people.
Your goals will be to
- Build a powerful brand in a global context
- Grow a community around the brand that both appreciates and contributes to our platforms, revolving around fashion and lifestyle
- Extend our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) efforts both onsite and offsite
- Promote our brand names and concepts to achieve maximum organic exposure online
- Be responsible for creating great content via extensive research into the market trend and products
- Work in a challenging, fun and international working environment
- Co-development of the content plans for our ventures alongside the founding partners and full responsibility for the execution of it
- Shaping the brand identity of our ventures and brands online by positioning top quality content
- Researching and understanding the latest trends within consumer goods to be able to communicate it clearly and user-friendly
- Freelancer or intern willing to work part-time either from our cool office in the centre of Copenhagen or from home
- Well-formulated and with experience in copywriting online blogs and articles with a focus on SEO and user-friendliness
- Capable of taking responsibility individually, but also to function well in teams
- Organized and structured, eye for detail and quality, strong communicator, team player, innovative, ambitious, ready to take responsibility for your own results
The position is available now with job start as soon as possible.
To get in touch regarding the position reach out to our recruiting manager at firstname.lastname@example.org and send your CV and application through the Hub to apply.