Avensia is growing and we need to strengthen our organization with an additional E-commerce Project Manager.
Who are we
Avensia is a leading expert company within the field of e-commerce. We implement digital commerce solutions, optimize and advise commerce strategies that make our customers leaders in their market. At Avensia, we advise, innovate and develop digital commerce solutions with focus on the user experience. To make that happen we try to use cutting edge technologies, which also allows us to maintain our market leading position in the market.
Working with us means having a lot of freedom, with responsibility. We’re a dynamic and rapidly growing company where a lot of exciting things happen all the time. Our clients often tell us that we are fun to work with. This is probably because all our employees, in addition to being highly skilled, are strongly committed to and genuinely interested in the business of our clients. We think it is important to keep a happy workplace, as it leads to better result, more excited clients and to create a work where you don’t dread Mondays. For that reason, we are very eager to maintain a healthy work life balance for our colleagues. As such, we are looking for YOU who wants to be the best in the industry, to join our team.
What you will be doing
At Avensia the Project Manager is an important key player right from the initial sales meetings with our customers, through feasibility study and detail, all the way to launch. It is the Project Manager who is the main contact with the customer and has the ultimate responsibility for that the project is delivered on time, with the right quality for the given budget.
Who are you
For the role as E-commerce Project Manager we would love if you had experience with leading agile web development projects that include a large amount of customer interaction. Also it would be great you you have been leading large projects from pre-sales, pre-study to delivery, with responsibility for budgeting and time planning.
- Experience within and excited about learning how to lead multi-cultural and multisite projects. And you find the opportunities and challenges that come with working within this work environment to be exciting and rewarding
- Experienced with closely collaborating with customers on projects
- Certified and experienced with working with agile methods such as SCRUM but also traditional project management (XLPM, PPS, Props, etc.)
- A background as a software developer and experience within web- and E-commerce is meriting
- A natural ability to handle the soft aspects of project management, and you’re organized, structured, and view challenges as possibility
- Excellent communication skills, with oral and written fluency in both Swedish and English.
Sound like you? Don’t hesitate to apply!