Under the auspices of the Boston Consulting Group, we are currently undergoing a significant expan-sion and internationalisation program. As part of this, our office in Copenhagen is looking to expand the team further.
- Holistic project management – as a (Senior) Project Manager you will be responsible for both the development of appropriate strategies and measures to optimise the supply chain, as well as the strategic procurement process, and successful implementation of the same. You will demonstrate entrepreneurial flair in project controlling and in supporting the acquisition of new subjects and clients.
Diverse challenges – as a result of our wide client portfolio and project assignments in the Nordics and abroad, the most diverse sectors and clients await you in our company: from start-ups, the retail and consumer goods sectors, to the energy and automotive industry, and the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors.
Exciting client advisory service – as part of a close collaboration with our clients, you will act as the main point of contact and you will be responsible for conducting workshops, negotiations and presenting your team on site.
Specific further development – you will drive forward company-wide knowledge building by incorporating your technical expertise together with project work into the corresponding Competence Centre and developing this further.
Extensive responsibility – you will be responsible for the professional and personal development of your team. As a member of the INVERTO management, you also have the opportunity to shape and drive forward the development of the company.
- You have completed your degree with above-average results and have several years of relevant professional experience.
- In your career to date you have built up extensive expertise in consultancy or procurement/supply chain management and you are enthusiastic about the combination of strategic and operational work.
You have already demonstrated your analytical and conceptual skills in the management of extensive projects. In doing so, your working method is characterised by a high level of commitment and client focus,
as well as a cooperative approach.
- You have already successfully demonstrated management of a team. In this regard, a down-to-earth attitude is just as important to you as genuine cohesion and mutual support.
Business level fluency in English and Danish or Swedish, a confident manner even in an international working environment, as well as flexibility and mobility complete your profile.
- Regular team evenings, a multi-day annual conference, as well as various employee and sporting events strengthen our cohesion.
- Our professional career development enables you to have a systematic and stellar career.
- As part of our comprehensive training programme, you will develop yourself further.
- We support your further academic training as part of a follow-on masters, MBA or PhD course of studies.
- If you need a longer career break, you can take this in the form of leave.
- We offer you a comprehensive insurance package comprising life insurance, health insurance and long-term disability insurance.
INVERTO Denmark ApS | Gothersgade 103, 2.sal | 1123 København K