Are you ready to set new standards for our production and assume managerial responsibility for 70 skilled employees? Then this is the position for you. Hobro Dairy is developing rapidly and is currently expanding its range, by producing speciality products such as crème fraiche, yoghurt and skyr on top of normal white milk products, a total of 160.000 tonnes. Hobro Dairy is a modern and technologically advanced site, which also houses warehouse and distribution center.
“ As Senior Production Manager you will join a dedicated leadership team of 3 managers and be responsible for the daily production. Providing professional leadership and coaching to your employees, you ensure that we meet our stretched targets and live up to our customers’ expectations,” says Site Director Jan Vraa Mikkelsen
Raise the bar for production performance
Referring directly to the Site Director, you ensure agreed deliverables by means of an optimal organisation and production process.
To be successful in this role you have established yourself as a strong leader with professional pride. You approach situations with an open mind-set as well as determination and clear priorities. You have good communication skills and excel at creating long-term relations both internally and externally.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Challenge status quo in order to optimise our overall performance in the production
- Raise the bar for safety, high quality, optimum performance and efficiency
- Ensure capacity utilization and continuous development through Lean ways of working
To achieve this you continuously launch initiatives to create a healthy learning environment, where the employees are free to develop and obtain new competences. Working with continuous improvement will be a natural part of your everyday work. Solid financial and business analytical skills allowing you to relate numbers to commercial decisions.
Moreover, you will establish a wide network within Arla Foods to realise the continuous development and progress of the dairy.
Inspiring and experienced manager
Your employees respect you for your insight and your dedication, and you are a true ambassador for our products. Clearly, you must have the will, urge and drive to create change and set direction for your departments. The position offers an exciting and challenging work day with excellent opportunities for personal development.
- You hold a degree as Master of Dairy Science and Technology, Dairy Technician/Process Technologist, Master of Chemical Science or similar
- You have experience from a similar position, where you have run a large production
- You have strong management capabilities, which coupled with an engaging and passionate leadership style allows you to drive change and reach our objectives
- It is essential that you are familiar with Lean, and an understanding of our production processes
- You will join an international team, so fluency in English is a pre-requisite.
Application and contact
If you want to seize this exciting opportunity, please apply as soon as possible. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until right candidate is found. For additional information, please call Site Director, Jan Vraa Mikkelsen at +45 7222 9401 or Senior HR Business Partner Lone Nielsen at +45 8938 1551.
Please apply via this link