As the Sr. Product Marketing Manager for Unity’s Asset Store business, you will help drive growth by contributing to the strategic direction of the Unity Asset Store to ensure it delivers value to users across the Unity ecosystem. You will report to the Sr. Product Marketing Lead for Games and partner closely with Asset Store leadership, Product, and Merchandising teams as well as other Marketing teams to deliver high-impact go-to-market plans and campaigns for the Asset Store and its programs.
Some travel will be required between Unity offices (San Francisco, Seattle, Montreal, Copenhagen), customer visits, and to some major industry events.
- Own go-to-market for Asset Store products and programs, including defining the strategy, creating launch/rollout plans and conducting the marketing orchestra to drive through to execution
- Ensure the Asset Store is plugged into the platform value prop across industries by working with your Product Marketing partners and ensuring the BD and Inside Sales Teams are trained
- Collaborate with our Customer Insights and Marketing Analytics team as well as the Asset Store Product team to execute a comprehensive customer segmentation analysis, and use it as the foundation for creating targeted products, programs, and campaigns that will drive revenue growth for the store
- Inform product direction by leveraging your understanding of the customer base and team with leadership and the product team to identify and define product/market fit: what we should be building to deliver meaningful value to our customers and grow revenue
- You know the A to Z of how to take a product to market backwards and forwards
- You have experience driving growth for an e-commerce business, and ideally in a subscription or SaaS business as well
- You are a clear thinker and communicator and you will put those skills to work navigating ambiguity on a daily basis, ensuring your partners and stakeholders are aligned, on board, and executing against a crystal clear vision and game plan
- You can focus and prioritize effortlessly in a very fast-paced, ambiguous environment, in order to keep your eye on the ball of the highest impact work and drive that to completion
- You are both a high-producing, effective hands-on contributor, as well as a leader through influence, who can achieve success through others
- Master of Business Administration
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.