Do you want to manage IT application analysis, development and implementation projects for new and existing Pharma and Life Science customers? Then you might be the seasoned IT Project Manager that we are looking for to join our Projects & Consulting unit.
Danish IT professionals have recently selected NNIT as the most attractive workplace for IT engineers within the category, IT Consultancy and Development. We are very proud of this result and encourage you to join NNIT and make your mark as part of a great team of IT professionals.
Your responsibilities as Senior IT Project Manager
As our new Senior IT Project Manager, you will play a vital role both in relation to our customers and internally at NNIT. The role is versatile and challenging with a large degree of responsibility and independence, as you will plan and execute projects on all levels.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Contributing with project management expertise in the sales phase by e.g. Project Planning consisting of facilitating WBS creation and estimation and preparing project plan and initial risk assessment
- Initiating projects by identifying and setting up the project organization, resources and delivery structure
- Executing and managing project scope, budget and timeline. Create and maintain structure. Define and manage risks and issues
- Ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and that projects are delivered according to the business case including invoicing
- Driving the projects according to the NNIT project model. We work with our NNIT Project Excellence Model and combine it with standard project implementation methods like V-model, Agile and Transition & Transformation
You will join our Projects & Consulting unit
The team is part of NNIT’s Projects & Consulting unit. We manage NNIT’s project portfolio and we are responsible for advising our customers on business and technology to enable their digital transformation and innovation. As trusted partner to our customers, we work with passion to deliver results and continuously explore new ways of adding value.
You will become part of the Life Science team within Digital Solutions Project Management department with more than 30 dedicated Project Managers currently in Denmark and Czech Republic. We emphasize team work and an open and honest communication approach. There is a great diversity in the department both in terms of gender, age, experience, domain knowledge and background. We encourage all Project Managers to participates in our project manager community with a professional work environment with social activities.
Your qualifications and experience
- A relevant Master’s degree
- A strong project management tool kit
- 5+ years of project management experience within IT, preferably with an IT vendor/provider
- Experience with delivering to Pharma and/or Life Science customers, particularly delivering according to GxP requirements
- An understanding of how to run IT projects with a complex set-up with one or more technologies like SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Veeva etc.
- Preferably experience with international delivery teams
- You are fluent in English, written and oral. Travel activities must be expected as we have Pharma and Life Science customers throughout Europe.
You will get
We support you in your career and ambitions and you will receive certifications and be offered personal and professional development that fit our joint goals and ambitions.
You will experience:
- A dynamic workplace with good working conditions, social activities, and an informal tone
- The opportunity to work in a multicultural company with a friendly and dynamic work environment
- We believe that it is important to develop – both as individuals and as an organization – and you have a major influence on planning your own career.
We interview candidates continuously. Therefore, we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.