Do you want to manage the entire bid process for new and existing customers and be a part of a winning team?
Here is a great opportunity to work on NNITs strategic and important bids for both Danish and international private and public customers.
In the role you will be responsible for the entire bid process from initiation to delivery of the final bid and customer signature. During this you will ensure we leverage from the entire knowledge base across NNIT and contribute to the commercial success of NNIT.
At NNIT we strongly encourage cooperation across departments and functions. As Bid Manager you will be exposed to a large network across the organisation and work closely with account managers, specialists, architects and the delivery organisation.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Bid Manager
NNIT is on a growth journey, which you will be supporting by structuring and delivering strategic bids and enabling your bid team to perform successfully and win the tenders.
You will use your knowledge and experience to:
- Ensure focus on the customer and the commercial aspects throughout the bid process
- Initiate, drive and follow up on work-shops with the customer when relevant
- Lead the bid process from A-Z by:
- Analyzing the tender material and other information from and regarding the customer
- Creating a winning strategy with the core team
- Structuring and planning the bid process as well as ensuring progression
- Identifying and gathering the right bid team every time a new bid process commences
- Involving the relevant stakeholders and keep them up to date on progress
- Being responsible for the planning, coordinating, review and submission of required materials
- Using your professional IT knowledge to contribute to the team
- Making sure all the requirements are met in a succinct and concise manner, guaranteeing that no aspects are overlooked.
- Meeting the deadlines and make sure the quality is optimal
- Managing the bid budget
- Ensuring internal governance and documentation is in place
- Managing, coaching and motivating the bid team
It is vital that you drive the entire process and communication towards the customer in a professional manner. There will be peak periods in the job especially close to deadlines and you make sure we deliver on time.
Parallel to your work with specific bids, you will participate in our constant work in optimizing and developing NNIT’s bids and processes.
You will be part of the Bid Support team in NNIT
As an employee in Bid Support, you will get 6 dedicated and competent colleagues. They all have different educations and professional backgrounds, which we leverage to share knowledge and experience to improve the quality of our work.
The team supports NNITs two customer facing units – Private & Public and Life Science. You will therefore get the opportunity to work with all parts of NNIT, be responsible for bids with high Management attention and within the both Public, Life Science, Enterprise and Finance sectors. In the two units you will collaborate with specialized Advisors, Architects, Sales Leads and Delivery Managers within their industry.
As a trusted partner to our customers, we work with passion to deliver results and continuously explore new ways of adding value. You will be part of the NNIT culture with room for independent thinking and individual responsibility, grounded in the Nordic principles of openness, trust, honesty and respect.
Your qualifications and experiences
The position depends on a high level of independence and individual initiative combined with a high degree of personal drive. It is important you can gain respect from Managers as well as Team members and you have excellent stakeholder management skills.
As a person you:
- Approach all tasks in a structured way with an eye for details
- Have strong project management skills and can manage multiple tracks or engagements in parallel
- Have excellent communications skills and strong writing capabilities
- Have a business oriented and commercial approach
- Can think outside the box and find solutions to complex issues
- Can act proactively as well as solution and results oriented
Furthermore, it is important that you have a business and IT understanding and an in-depth understanding of sales and bid strategy, as well as experience with driving IT proposals. An education within Business or IT is an advantage.
You bring 5-8 years of experience, preferably within the IT industry, and your current position might be as Bid Manager, Account Manager, Service Delivery Manager, IT Project Manager or Management Consultant.
As you will work with colleagues in an international set-up, it is required that you master Danish and English fluently – both in writing and oral.
Please submit your application and CV in English. We interview candidates continuously and encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible.