At Elsa we are participating in many exciting research projects where we aim to bring the latest science to patients through digital services in order for them to get better control of their disease and live a healthier life. We are now looking for a curious and engaged person who will drive these projects, build strong and happy teams and deliver more research to the people!
As a leader of the Elsa team as well as collaborating with (or leading) the scientific teams, you will oversee and manage a variety of tasks relating to both digital product development as well as clinical activities. Critical skills for this position are the ability to understand the scope and deliverables of digital and scientific research projects and to prepare a project plan, timeline and budget.
Why is there a need for Elsa’s services and your contribution?
Because there is no individualised treatment support for patients with chronic diseases to optimise their quality of life based on scientific evidence.
We support patients by combining their own real world data with unique insights from the world’s most prominent research on chronic diseases. Our combination of features and data will help the patients change their lifestyles to get optimal treatment results and live a healthier life with improved well-being.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Facilitate meetings and project conference calls; plan agenda and lead meetings, ensure that minutes are taken, edited and distributed
- Participate in the preparation of literature reviews, proposals, calls for funding, project reports, presentations of study design and findings, and toolkits for dissemination
- When opportunities arise, you will represent Elsa at client meetings and symposia
- Co-create with all your team buddies
You probably have:
- Experience from the healthcare, life science or the pharmaceutical industry
- Strong analytical skills and a data-driven approach, with experience from analysing data and driving experiments
- Excellent project management skills and ability to manage multiple projects as well as stakeholders while enabling trust
- Great communication and team building skills
- A positive and get things done attitude, and skills to proactively solve problems that can arise in an unstructured environment
- A minimum of 5 years working experience
It would be amazing if you have:
- Master’s degree in Public Health, Biomedicine, Biostatistics, Epidemiology or equivalent
- Familiarity with longitudinal or observational registry data
- Worked in a product company and, or digital startup
You need to be:
- Fluent in Swedish and English
Current research projects
If you’re interested in knowing more about our projects, you can find some information here;
Elsa will be part of a Nordic collaboration to develop a personalised medicine approach to the treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA)
Elsa receives a 200’000 Euro grant from Vinnova for building prediction algorithms
Keywords: Life science, Project management, Scientific research, Digital health