Climeon is a dynamic B2B company that is expanding rapidly, we are now looking for the next talent to join our Sales team. Being a part of the Climeon Sales team is an exciting journey where you’ll get to meet a lot of exciting customers while promoting and selling a highly rewarded cleantech product that makes the world a better place by providing a clean energy solution.
As a Sales Manager for Industrial Waste Heat Applications, you will be responsible for developing and implementing our business plan and realize and manage commercial contracts. You will also be responsible for increasing awareness of Climeon, participating in industry events and develop a regional and/or local eco-system. You will work closely with our customers, distributors and other key stakeholders to ensure mutual business success and long-term business growth.
The role will also include:
- Navigate and map the ecosystem in each market to support and influence initiatives for Heat Power development and building strong relationships with business partners, consultants and customers
- Develop and implement, in cooperation with local partners, a plan to aggregate a large pipeline of Industrial Heat Power applications and other relevant energy projects in the local market
- Managing sales projects and coordinating internal and external stakeholders towards a common business objective
- Represent the company externally in the territory to governments, regulatory bodies, and business partners
- Understand the relevant country’s local politics & regulations
- Deliver highest level of customer service
- Lead the overall coordination of the development steps and requirements for sales Projects including project financing and operations
- Learning the “know-how” of the local electricity sector including Feed-in-Tariff structures and regulations
Who are you?
To succeed in this role, we seek someone with a few years’ experience and a proven track record in creating, growing and developing new businesses (preferably in the energy sector or the heavy industry), project management and leading contract negotiations with senior stakeholders. You should also be able to develop financial models and calculate project economics. We believe you have a B.sc or M.sc within economics, business, technology or similar. Furthermore, we seek someone with the following competences:
- Contract management skills
- High level communication skills – both internally and externally
- High level negotiation skills & creativity for deal making
- Ability to travel and work flexible working hours
- Fluent English, both written and spoken. Swedish is a plus.
- High level skills with computer software programs (Microsoft Office, Salesforce etc.)
- Business experience from the power sector and/or heavy industry is a plus
To succeed as a Sales Manager at Climeon, the right personality and attitude is the key to success. We seek someone independent with natural leadership qualities and business acumen. You are a social and friendly individual who easily connects with other people and you have the ability to engage and motivate people through your excellent communication skills. Building new relationships comes easy for you. You are a solution-oriented doer who makes sure to follow up projects from start to finish in a structured and organized manner. Last but not least you are driven and motivated.
At Climeon you’ll be working with highly motivated, dedicated and engaged colleagues on a company in the forefront of clean- energy. You will be working in a high pace and you will have a lot of fun while doing it. Most importantly- you’ll get to be a part of our exciting journey to become the number one climate solver.