Do you want to be part of a fast-growing, successful and market-leading robotics company, where nothing is impossible? Are you in the top league of project managers and ready to apply your superior project management skills and be responsible for driving cross-functional development projects? And can you manage stakeholders in a highly technical environment across the full value chain?
We have changed the ground rules in automation – and it is being noticed
As part of Universal Robots, you also become part of a global success. Our robotic arms help our customers improve productivity, profitability and create a safer working environment. Our international offices in Singapore, Barcelona, Shanghai and US have performance-oriented colleagues who all share a passion for building a globally recognized business. We are experiencing rapid development and see continuous learning as the means to stay at the forefront of our field. At Universal Robots we have an ambitious growth strategy where we aim to fill the role of market leader in collaborative robots. Learn more about the groundbreaking products you will be working with at http://www.universal-robots.com. Universal Robots is part of Teradyne Inc.
Passion, perfection and predictability
As a Project Manager you have extensive understanding of agile development process your main responsibility is to ensure predictability, visibility, effectivity, quality and compliance with focus on the end-product. You work closely with a core team with members from all part of the organization and by this close collaboration you insure the success of the project.
You are part of our Project Management team and report to our Head of project management.
Key stakeholders will be: R&D, Marketing, Service and Operations, but also with external subcontractors and test certifications companies.
Your primary tasks include:
- Owning the project and empower the project core team to act and insure delivery of the project.
- Drive different types of product development project cross functionally and within both hardware and software
- Build and monitor project plans, having multiple dependencies, critical path, resource, gates and milestones.
- Monitor risks and assess risk levels, balancing innovation level versus risk
- Optimizing project value through analyzing and balancing risk, cost, scope and timeline and understand the impact on the project deliverables. Clearly communicate project status, decision requests and risks/issues to Senior Management as well as advice and influence decision making by presenting options and recommending actions
What does it take to become our new colleague?
We are looking for a candidate with a proven strong project management experience, preferably within large engineering/design projects. As project manager you are technology savvy and passionate about both hardware and software development, quality and the use of best practices and methodologies, e.g. Waterfall, Agile and SAFe methods.
Your professional integrity guarantees strong stakeholder management, allowing Senior Management to have confidence in execution, progress and deliverables.
- Min 5 years of industry experience, managing projects with a high level of technical complexity, working with front-end product concept development and innovation
- Proven experience with applying appropriate exploration techniques leading your project team through concepting and innovation
- Hold a bachelor or master’s degree, preferably within the field of engineering, giving you a solid technical understanding
- Speak and write English fluently
- Have a project management certification within SCRUM, PMI, SAFe, Lean Six sigma or similar
We expect you to be pro-active, result-oriented and a strong decision-maker who enjoys working both independently and in teams. Communication, teamwork and stakeholder management are key success factors.
Join the Future – Join Universal Robots:
We are Universal Robots, a diverse group of smart, creative people working at the forefront of collaborative robotics. Together, we are finding innovative solutions to some of the most important manufacturing issues facing businesses today. At Universal Robots we ask a lot from our employees, but in exchange we offer an exciting job in a dynamic and fast-growing company with the opportunity of working alongside skilled and talented colleagues. Universal Robots values mutual respect and has an informal working atmosphere with an “open door” policy.
Want to hear more about working at Universal Robots, check this out!
Apply for the job:
Apply for this job via “Apply here”.
Please note that this is the only way we wish to receive applications.