Element Logics’ vision is to make our customer’s warehouse the most efficient in Europe. We focus on efficient goods flow and high productivity to help our customers become more profitable and competetive. In other words, we are: OPTMIZING WAREHOUSE PERFORMANCE
Our core competence is to save space and streamline processes for large and small warehouses. Established in 1985, and being market leader in several market segments has given us considerable expertise and experience.
Element Logic is fully specialized in internal logistics processes; we design, develop and deliver the most advantageous warehouse solutions. We possess the latest expertise in the unique automated storage & retrieval system/mini load system AutoStore® as well as our Warehouse Management System Element WMS/EWMS.
The headquarter is in Kløfta, Norway, with subsidiaries in Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Germany.
Element Logic continues to grow and is therefore in need of skilled and engaged people to join them on their journey. If you would like to work in a company with a high level of expertise along with the vision to make their customer’s warehouse the most efficient in Europe, this is the place to be!
The company operates in an industry fueled by the E-commerce trend and the ever-increasing need for automation, and is extremely well positioned for the future.
Element Logic is looking for a Project Manager to join their delivery team and who will report to the Delivery Manager.
The role is based in Lund, Sweden.
- Plan and implement the projects according to Element Logic´s processes.
- Follow up and report the status of the projects to the customer and manager.
- Drive performance through continuous improvement behavior and correct any problems and deviations.
- Financial follow-up on predefined KPIs
- Support & engage colleagues in the project and be responsible for prioritizing projects and proactively seek alternative solutions to keep the momentum.
- Work customer-focused and business-related in all relationships (customer, internal and subcontractors)
- Identify additional sales opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Supply Chain/Logistics or related degree.
- 3-5 years experience of running projects with complex technical solutions and ability to provide evidence of a successful methodical approach and an ability to work in detail.
- Very good leadership & relationship skills with a calm and strategic approach.
- Customer-focused and business-oriented with a constant improvement thinking.
- Expertise in financial project follow-up and KPIs
- Fluency in English, oral and written
- Good Microsoft office skills
Succeeding in this role requires an ability to listen and understand the customer, while at the same time driving the project efficiently and structured so that the goals are achieved within estimated time, budget and quality. Your innovative and problem-solving skills are important as it is all about delivering the best solution for the customer within the chosen framework.
In order to succeed in the role, your ability to create trusting relationships with customers and partners is vital, and through this you achieve a powerful solution for all parties.
Apply by registering at http://www.pspartner.se and uploading your CV/resume along with cover letter in English. We will be reviewing and interviewing on a continuous basis, why we would like to encourage you to apply as soon as possible – no later than 2019-06-21. All enquiries are treated confidentially.
Start date: As soon as possible, but we are waiting for the right person.
If you have questions, please contact recruiting consultant Kristina Lundin Medved at +46 706302805.
We look forward to receiving your application!