- Activities will be decommissioning and enablement of services.
- Changes of services from external service providers.
- Follow up larger configurational changes planned within the BAU.
Our client is undergoing a network transformation, largely driven by a shift to using more cloud-based applications and collaboration tools. Within the network department, there is a need to drive a number of projects and initiatives focusing on implementing a roll-out out network upgrades to a large number of sites within our clients organization (total #sites exceeding 500).
The project manager candidate should have relevant project management experience within infrastructure and/or network-related implementations and rollouts, being used to plan, drive and coordinate IT-deliveries within a large enterprise with many stakeholders, being used to understand and communicate with technical infrastructure resources as well as to management teams to provide plans, road-maps and aggregated (dashboard) status.
Experience in driving network changes and in a large organization. Technical competence of network is required. Focused and result driven mindset.
Location: Kista or Sandviken
Work load: 100%
Please, apply directly through our system with
- your updated CV
- your hourly rate (all included)
- name and telephone number to 2 reference persons eWork can contact (we will contact your reference persons first after contact with you)
- information on when you are available to start
– in the Motivation describe why you are suitable for this assignment – refer to earlier assignments, employments, education and personal qualities.