Project Manager Denmark
- Global market leading construction company | approximately £2 billion turnover annually
- Excellent package & career development prospects
- Prestigious M&E Projects. Initially a €200m+ Confidential Data Centre
Oradeo recruitment is currently recruiting for a number of experienced Project Managers to work with a market leading international construction company to be based in Denmark working initially on a large, confidential, highly sought after Data Centre. The successful Project Manager with have the opportunity to work on a multitude of exciting and large project within a number of sectors.
As a Project Manager, you will be tasked with leading and managing the successful delivery of a large CSA package valuing €30-€40 million in value initially, however this role will in time giving the successful individual the opportunity to further develop their career with this well-established organisation into a more senior management function.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- The Project Manager must be able to function autonomously and jointly with Director. He/She must routinely make management decisions pertaining to project issues with minimal supervision throughout the life of the project
- Must be able to demonstrate strong Commercial awareness and Cost Control ability with a proven track record in the area of construction planning
- Must be technically competent with the ability to set and track project milestones and deliverables
- Must function effectively as liaison between the company and external Client executives so as to protect the Company and the specific project, to resolve issues or concerns in conjunction with the senior management
- Instruct, coach and direct the project staff with respect to construction, contractual, and regulatory requirements with responsibility for assigned work
- Responsibility for the delivery of the job on time, within specification and on budget
- The Project Manager will ensure all personnel on site conduct their duties to the highest standards
- Manage day to day operational duties
- Demonstrates continuous efforts to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
- Develop and deliver progress reports, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas
- Build, grow and develop business relationships for the success of the project
- Provide feedback and record information from the project for ‘lessons learnt seminars’ and for continuous staff development.
- An Engineering / Construction Management / Project Management Degree required or where appropriate relevant experience
- Minimum 10+ years+ commercial / industrial construction experience, preferably in a Main Contractor entity
- Minimum 5+ years+ management experience required – preferably at Senior Level
- Thorough knowledge of computer and database applications such as Windows, Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project/Power project etc.
- Thorough understanding of the construction industry and broad understanding of regulatory requirements
- Excellent ability to analyse and interpret contractual documents
- Proven excellent analytical and organisational skills
- Superior oral and written communication and interpersonal and negotiation skills required
- Flexibility and ability to adapt to a changing work environment are essential.
For more information about this role or others, contact Eavan McCallig at Oradeo Recruitment confidentially on +353 1 687 7188/ +44 845 643 4964 or apply in confidence.
About Oradeo– Oradeo Recruitment are specialists in the construction & engineering sector. We are a leading service provider in Ireland, UK and Europe for professional recruitment services and the provision of managed labour in Construction & Civil Engineering, Oil & Gas, Mechanical & Electrical, Warehousing and Logistics and Industry
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: 50,000.00kr. to 60,000.00kr. /month
- construction: 6 years (Preferred)
- Project Management: 6 years (Preferred)