Are you an experienced Product Owner or Digital Project Manager and would you like to become part of a highly engaged team that creates innovative and business supportive digital marketing solutions?
Does it sound like an appealing challenge to work on a multitude of different platforms and be a key sparring partner for your colleagues in our different business units? Then you might be the new colleague we are looking for.
We dare to make a difference
In this job, you will work in our Web Program with 12 skilled and experienced colleagues. We support our organization with global digital solutions and are setting the overall direction for the digital journey in the company. We work in Sitecore, our methodology is SCRUM and we utilize the SAFe delivery model to coordinate and align the effort of our multiple teams.
Delivering the best digital marketing experience
Together with your talented colleagues who take pride in making a difference, you will have the opportunity to put your mark on tomorrow’s hearing solutions. We are at the forefront of the latest technology, constantly working to improve our products so that our customers can add value for the users. You will be working in a growing international company, where there is rich opportunity for professional and personal development. You will be part of a dynamic environment built on trust and openness, where you will experience a strong will to win.
Part of your job will be to act as Product Owner for a cross functional SCRUM team, you will work with both backend and frontend developers to deliver on our yearly roadmap and support our business units meet their digital objectives. Secondly you will drive your own digital projects with stakeholders across the entire organization.
Your main tasks will be:
- Help break down strategic road map into tangible digital concepts and epics
- Advice, challenge and collect detailed requirements from business stakeholders
- Organize/prepare mock-ups and detailed specifications for the development team
- Ensure focus and a collaborative environment for the development team by setting clear sprint goals and refine the tasks with the team and SCRUM Master
- Participate in daily stand ups and providing feedback to the delivery team in an iterative process
- Align and clearly communicate overall backlog priorities to stakeholders in close collaboration with program management
- Project manage selected projects beyond the backlog items
- Proactively look for and suggest improvements and new features
- Drive Product owner community across the entire organization
Who are you?
Preferably you know the role as a Product Owner in an agile environment and you take pride in delivering a good, well specified and thoroughly tested product in our two-week sprint cycles. To excel in the job, you need to be a strong stakeholder manager, a strong communicator, have a good eye for the user experience and design and be able to balance both team and customer expectations. You are furthermore curious by heart and always looking for ways to improve processes and solutions.
We expect that you have:
- Experience acting as a Product owner in a digital marketing context
- Experience working in an agile workflow with a SCRUM Setup
- Experience working in an international organization handling multiple stakeholders
- Experience managing digital projects from early concept to final solution
- Fluent proficiency in English – speaking and writing
- Solid CMS experience
On the personal level you have a passion for the process involved in turning concepts and ideas into good user experiences. You are service minded by nature and thrive when you help your internal customers turn their ideas into tangible requirements. We take it for granted that you are an effective open-minded team-player who can also contribute to the team as a person.
Do you want to join the team?
Then send your resume before May 29th, 2019. Please notice we only accept applications through our online recruitment system. If you have any questions regarding the position,please contact Steen Busk Marner at +45 2244 1984.
We look forward to hearing from you.