Joining GN Hearing, you will contribute to more than simply selling new products. You will have a say in making sure that a generation of family members get to experience life to the fullest through hearing aids that are designed to transform lives through the power of sound.
Making life sound better
You will join the Concepting and Product Management team where we are commercially responsible for hardware and software solutions for our ReSound, Beltone and Interton brands. With our hearing aids, we aim to make people feel included, and our goal is to help people hear more, do more and be more than they thought possible.
Lead product solutions from initial direction to launch
As our new Product Manager, you will step into a central role as you take new product development from initial scope to market launch. Doing so, you will work with initial concepts as well as execution, making sure that we deliver high-quality solutions and value to our customers. Through close collaboration with key stakeholders across the organisation (including Sales, Marketing, R&D, Audiology, UX and Quality) as well as taking into account feedback from the market and our end users, you will:
- Define project scope for new product development – and make sure that specifications are clearly defined with our
development teams to execute efficiently
- Prepare and present solution scope and business cases by leveraging market insights
- Ensure commercial alignment across markets
- Position new products and develop strong brand and value propositions in collaboration with our brand teams
- Ensure deliverables part of the new product development process
- Secure strong training materials with the Global Training team
A shared passion for making a difference
As this position is truly international, our Product Manager will work with a large cross-functional interface, and you can expect about 20 days of travel a year in connection to external & internal meetings and conferences.
We are a part of the Global Product Management department within Global Marketing, and our team currently counts 15 talented colleagues who enjoy an informal and relaxed working environment.
Strong communication skills and a commercial mindset
It is essential that you represent the voice of our users at every stage of the development process. Moreover, you will use your strong stakeholder management skills to secure buy-in across the organisation – whether you are communicating with specialists or top management, you understand how to get the right message across and reach effective compromises.
To do so, we imagine that you:
- Have a commercial or technical degree at bachelor’s or master’s level
- Have 5+ years of product management experience (B2B or B2C) – preferably from the hearing aid or medical industry
- Have a good technical understanding and experience with consumer electronics – and preferably experience
collaborating closely with R&D, Marketing and Sales.
- Are a strong communicator who can translate technical solutions into commercial messages and engaging presentations
- Speak and write English fluently – Danish is a plus but not a prerequisite
Would you like to know more?
To apply, use the ‘APPLY’ link no later than 24 05 2019. Applications are assessed on a continuous basis, which is why we encourage you to send your application as soon as possible.
If you want to know more about the position, you are welcome to contact VP, Product Management, John-Erik Sommer Børresen on +45 5336 4301.
People with hearing loss are at the heart of everything we do. ReSound hearing aids help people feel more involved, connected and in control. In an ever-smarter world, we relentlessly work to transform lives through the power of sound.
ReSound is part of the GN Group – pioneering great sound from world-leading ReSound hearing aids to Jabra office headsets and sports headphones. Founded in 1869, employing more than 5,500 people, and listed on Nasdaq OMX Copenhagen, GN makes life sound better.
Visit our homepage GN.com – and connect with us on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
For the purpose of processing your job application, GN will process your personal data. We encourage you not to provide us with sensitive information (e.g. racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health information or sexual orientation) about yourself. Your application will be transferred to the local GN office posting this job.