With more than 70 years of sound excellence, we allow the world of gamers to ace their play using headsets that are recognized by leading e-sport talents and major tournament winners. We are passionate about fortressing our status as a leading premium brand delivering authentic and unique gaming experiences. You can now join us as a National Account Manager and spread the joy of games that sound like reality!
Build your success with us
We are taking our brand to the next level and are therefore looking for new team members to realize an ambitious growth plan in the Nordics region.
This is a unique chance to lay the map of retail, make strategic alliances and develop the tactics you believe successful to guide gamers to us.
You will be a key player in our Gaming sales clan for the wider EMEA region. Your goal is to get us to the homes of gamers by securing experiences and sell-through at retail to ultimately increase our market share and drive market penetration.
In this role, you will:
- Spend majority of your time with in-person meetings to create demand and secure brand relevance with thoroughly selected retail partners, targeting identified gamers in your market
- Manage the customer portfolio, including but not limited to sales planning, presentation, closing, sales support and follow-up
- Represent Sennheiser Communications Gaming effectively in our commercial relationships with customers and at events
- Train and brief reseller sales teams on the experience and benefits of Sennheiser Communications Gaming
- Implementation and execution of local/regional trade marketing, product marketing and local sales activities
- Team-up with the Sales Director EMEA to develop and implement your sales plan and ensure that sales initiatives and actions are aligned with Sennheiser Communicationsâ€™ global mission, strategic objectives and values
- Staying alert with competitive activity and create reports on a regular basis
- Partner with various teams across Sales, Marketing, Product Management
Who we are looking for
An excellent sales person who is highly motivated and driven by strengthening existing and building new relationships with channel partners, securing brand relevance & meeting/exceeding goals. You have at least 3 years of demonstrated success and consistently exceeding your quota.
Furthermore, ideal candidates possess:
- Self-starter and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Analytic mindset
- Specialized knowledge and understanding of the Consumer Electronics industry/gaming peripherals industry or related field
- Active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience in managing dedicated accounts with premium brands is preferred
- Experience in sales techniques/sales excellence/CRM tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Ability to travel as required
Join our Sales Team for Gaming products
This position offers you a large degree of autonomy and account responsibility for several accounts. You become part of the EMEA Gaming Sales team and report to the Sales Director, Gaming, EMEA.
Depending on your location, you can either work from home office or be located at our headquarters in Copenhagen (Ballerup).
Application & Contact
We will start interviewing as soon as we have qualified candidates.
If you have any questions regarding the job, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that we only accept applications that are submitted through our application system.
The company is a powerful joint venture between the German electro acoustics specialist Sennheiser electronic GmbH & Co. KG and internationally renowned Danish hearing health care company William Demant Holding Group. The joint venture draws on the experience of the two parent companies that are both global technology leaders in their respective fields.
Established in 2003, Sennheiser Communications A/S has been developing award winning headsets for business professionals and the gaming community from the headquarters in Copenhagen, Denmark. The success builds on more than 150 years of combined sound heritage, on the latest technologies, and most of all, on our team of committed experts and professionals.
Sennheiser Communications specializes in combining high-end audio and sound reproduction quality with leading hearing aid and advanced digital signal processing technologies for state-of-the-art communication products for call centers, office applications, as well as headsets for gaming and mobile devices.
More information about Sennheiser Communications at http://www.senncom.com