- an NNIT company
Kick-start your professional career as an ERP consultant and join one of the most attractive Microsoft Dynamics 365 (formerly AX) consultancies in Scandinavia.
A Microsoft Dynamics 365 Graduate Program for Finance and Operations (D365FO) at SCALES will fast-track your professional development with an 18 months program based on formal training, certifications, hands-on project training and specialized mentoring.
SCALES is the fastest growing D365 partner in the Nordics, and currently employs more than 150 of the highest skilled D365 professionals in Denmark and Norway.
Join SCALES and become a part of the continued success and growth at SCALES, an NNIT company.
As a candidate in the D365FO Graduate Program you will join the project teams and deliver solutions to customers in the different functional disciplines. After completing the Graduate Program, you will continue to work in SCALES as an D365FO consultant within your selected D365FO discipline for specialization.
With the Graduate Program you will get access to a large professional network and an opportunity to work with some of the most skilled D365 consultants in the industry. You will be part of the consultants team working with analysis, implementation, roll-out and process optimization projects at the customers. We strive to provide state of the art ERP solutions to support and optimize business processes and ensure maximum value for our customers.
Graduate Program Details
- Duration: up to 18 months. Depending on your previous experience and performance you might complete your training and become a consultant in shorter period of time
- D365FO Tracks: Your goal is to specialize in a functional track within finance, production or supply chain management etc.
- You will be assigned a project mentor when joining a project team
- You will receive personal development sessions within specialized topics and access to internal training
We are looking for candidates who will complete their Master’s degree during 2019 (cand.merc or similar), or who graduated during 2018. Most importantly you have a passion and ability for understanding the relationship between business processes, IT and economics. It is vital that:
- You can think independently, and you believe strongly in the power of working together as a team
- You must have an advisory mind-set and thrive on delivering high quality
- You are ambitious to learn and succeed and have excellent collaboration skills
- You have excellent communication skills in English and Danish
It is an advantage if:
- You have experience within an enterprise domain, from companies that use D365, AX or other enterprise level ERP systems
- You have been part of large IT implementation projects in any role
- You understand the relations between business and financial processes and IT at enterprise level
The Graduate Program is localized at SCALES in Søborg (Copenhagen).
As consultants, you will work on the customer sites mainly within the Copenhagen area. With some projects you will have the opportunity to travel to customer locations abroad and within Denmark.
SCALES provides the best and most dynamic environment to progress in your professional career. If you are among the best in your field, SCALES offers you the chance to become a valued member of a successful and proactive company and to utilize you acquired skills in an environment which promotes fast progression. With a constant high growth since the foundation of SCALES we are continuously looking for highly skilled and experienced employees in Denmark and Norway.
If you can identify yourself with the characteristics of SCALES employees and values and want the chance to work in a highly professional environment with the very best colleagues and customer relations please do not hesitate to apply for the Graduate Program.
Submit your application, CV and grades. We would also like to get to know you, so please also upload a basic video presentation (max 2 minutes) stating your motivation for applying for the Graduate Program and why SCALES should choose you.
We evaluate applications regularly and we hope that you apply as soon as possible.
Read more about SCALES: http://www.scales-group.com