What it’s all about:
As our Marketing Automation & Operations Manager in the Marketing team at Siteimprove, you will play a crucial role in developing and executing marketing automation & operations strategies and plans that support our business. You will be the system owner of our marketing automation tool and many other marketing technologies that directly contribute to the growth of our business. You will ensure that no lead is left behind, and every marketing touch point is attributable. You will also manage our Martech systems, make sure they work together seamlessly and that we operate in a coordinated way in the global marketing team as well in the market. You will work closely with the Global Marketing team by supporting them with best practice and recommendations for all our systems & processes to ensure their marketing activities such as marketing campaigns, landing pages, and email flows are being fully effective. This is a unique opportunity to play a highly visible role in an exciting, industry-leading global technology company.
- Lead and own the marketing automation tool together with your counterpart in the US office.
- Domain expert in marketing automation, lead generation and other systems that support the business.
- Owning the lead flow from marketing to the CRM & managing the entire sales journey from a lead to sales together with Sales and other relevant stakeholders.
- Support lead generation activities & create lead scoring models to determine what leads will be most useful for the organization with the highest & fastest conversion rate.
- Analyze on continues basis different lead sources for improving conversion rates working closely with our data analyst.
- Setting up and maintaining integrations and connectors to the marketing automation platform and CRM and other systems.
- Communicate with all appropriate, cross-functional team members regarding plans, goals, updates, objectives, requirements etc.
- Partner with key stakeholders such as the Sales, Sales ops, Legal and Development teams to ensure alignment between departments.
- Continuously work on sales & marketing alignment and proactively come up with new ideas/ways how to support this.
- Maintaining the database and keep it clean with regular cleansing tasks.
- Create marketing automation & inbound marketing best practices & recommendations on continues basis.
What We Require of You
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, Marketing, Computer Science or related field, or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in a marketing role or equivalent, preferably in B2B / Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) technology company with progressive growth or equivalent.
- Extensive experience in Marketing within the field of marketing automation and with tools like Pardot, HubSpot, Eloqua and Marketo, and CRM systems such as Salesforce.
- Extensive knowledge within digital marketing.
- Highly analytical.
- Tech savvy, quick to pick up new systems.
- Professional fluency in English both written and oral.
What we would love about you:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience managing marketing automation within Pardot or similar platforms such as HubSpot, Eloqua and Marketo.
- Experience with all aspects of digital marketing (marketing automation, digital analytics, marketing integrations, SEO, ABM, CRM, paid search, etc.).
- Great understanding of CRM systems, and as a bonus an experience with Salesforce
- Ability to think strategically, define short- and long-term plans, and execute activities on a day-to-day basis.
- Have a proactive and innovative approach, with the ability to work from own initiative while taking other views into consideration.
- Capability to thrive in a matrix organization that is fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and multi-cultural.
- Analytical tendencies with a natural curiosity to measure, test, analyze, and derive actionable insights and achieve desired results.
- Ability to communicate well at all levels of an organization via presentation, written, and spoken channels.
- Proven success managing time and juggling multiple projects in a high growth environment where priorities change often.
- You like out-of-the-box thinking, have a can-do attitude and are willing to go the extra mile.
- That you’re a true team player with great cooperation skills.
What you will love about us:
Siteimprove is a Danish founded multinational company with over 450 employees worldwide. In addition to our headquarters in the heart of Copenhagen, we have offices in Minneapolis, London, Berlin, Vienna, Amsterdam, Oslo, Sydney and Toronto, and our customers are spread across North America, Europe, Japan and Australia.
Even though we’ve grown rapidly since our foundation back in 2003, we’ve maintained our entrepreneurial spirit and strong feeling of togetherness. Read more about the Siteimprovers and our inclusive and global “work hard, play hard” culture in this section here: https://careers.siteimprove.com/culture/
We also offer amazing perks!
Great and inspiring company culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. Consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
Amazing kitchen staff. Our head chef and his kitchen staff cook delicious lunch for us every day. There’s always cake on Fridays and on special occasions and celebrations (which, luckily, is quite often). Naturally, we offer free coffee, free sodas, and free fruit ad libitum. Opportunity to buy food to take home at extremely reasonable prices.
Outstanding office location. We’re located in the heart of Copenhagen in a beautiful building sometimes referred to as “the Palace” by our employees.
Friday bar. We have our very own Friday Bar. In the summer, we occasionally take the party to our cozy courtyard for barbecuing in the sun.
Great Work life balance. Flexible work hours and family friendliness.
Corporate social responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company.
How to Apply:
Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button to submit your application. If you have any questions regarding the job or need a reasonable accommodation to apply, feel free to contact our Head of Marketing Operations Ingibjörg Jóhannsdóttir at email@example.com