Comintelli (www.comintelli.com) is a market leading software provider within one of the fastest growing segments in the software industry. Our cloud-based platform, Intelligence2day® (www.intelligence2day.com), focuses on solutions for Competitive and Market Intelligence, helping our customers discover and track market insights.
Comintelli is a publicly listed company that is located in Kista outside of Stockholm. We have customers in more than 10 countries and are expanding rapidly in Northern Europe and North America. To support this expansion, we are now looking to fill a temporary position as “Marketing Communications Manager” between September 2019 and October 2020. There is a possibility for the role to be turned into a permanent position.
About the role
As Marketing Communications Manager at Comintelli you will be involved with our prospects, partners, resellers as well as customers. You will be ensuring that all our stakeholders receive timely and relevant information. Some of your responsibilities will be press releases, newsletters, websites, webinars and events. Since Comintelli is experiencing new challenges and strong growth, you need to work proactively and enjoy working in a fast-moving environment. You will work in a collaborative, fun and experienced team.
The role includes varied work, such as:
- Branding activities for Comintelli and Intelligence2day® brands.
- Responsible for updating our external websites (comintelli.com and www.intelligence2day.com) in our CMS.
- Find new contacts for e-mail database (e-mail lists).
- Manage reseller and partner relations to achieve sales growth across varied channels.
- Ensure that partners are up-to-date with new products and enhancements.
- Maintain our Resource Center including a variety of content, e.g. white papers and films.
- Event planning, including trade shows, user conferences, promotional and also internal events.
- Hosting webinars, both marketing webinars as well as for our customers and resellers.
- Write and distribute press releases.
- Design templates, e.g. Word, PowerPoint, business cards.
- Research market information for sales team and other departments.
We think you have the following background:
- A relevant university degree, e.g. in communications, media, design, business or marketing.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Indesign, Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Have worked with CMS like WordPress.
- Basic knowledge of html is a merit.
- Eye for graphic design.
- Easy to express yourself in words.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Interested in software and technology.
- Experience from working with SaaS and/or Competitive and Market Intelligence is a merit.
- You communicate fluently in English and Swedish.
- An exciting, growing and international market.
- Good career opportunities.
- An energetic, team-oriented atmosphere.
- Located in a modern office in Kista Science Tower, the “Silicon Valley” of Sweden.
If you are interested, please send in your application sooner rather than later by e-mailing email@example.com at the latest by 17 June, 2019.