We’re looking for an analytical and tech savvy marketing automation manager, who can take Plecto’s marketing to a new level! 🙂
- Making sure Plectoâ€™s website is up to date and performs the best way possible, by looking into data and working closely together with tech and design. You will be responsible for ongoing optimization of the content and doing splittests.
- Segmenting audiences and optimising campaigns to increase effectiveness.
- Doing e-mail marketing and working collaboratively with other departments to ensure automated campaigns achieve company goals.
- Carrying out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximise results and optimize user journeys.
- As a Marketing Automation Manager you will have full ownership of the following lead generating channels: advertising across platforms (FB, IG, AdWords, LI, PPC), e-mail marketing, website.
- Making sure tracking of all campaigns and initiatives is done right at all times.
- Ongoing reporting on performance, to the Head of Marketing.
- You use data to make strategic decisions on how to optimize performance.
- Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyse campaigns.
- User centered approach to all marketing related efforts.
- Tech in regards to working with data and several CRM and software programmes.
- You are proactive and always up to date with the latest news in regards to automation.
What do we offer?
- You have the opportunity to become a key player in a growing software company. Based from our office in Aarhus, Denmark, you will become part of a dynamic and easy-going team with ambitious goals in an entrepreneurial organization.
- Attractive salary.
- Free breakfast, lunch, drinks, coffee and tea.
- Flexible work hours and vacation periods.
- Social gatherings.
- Relaxed work environment with the occasional game of FIFA.