Our fast-growing team based in Gothenburg, Amsterdam and Hangzhou, are reshaping mobility as we know it.
We are currently expanding to provide the capability for our global market entry and your contribution may be key to our success. If you share the passion for creating amazing customer experience, have an open mindset, thrive on innovative ways of working and want to be part of a global, diverse and agile team, you sound like you might be our next colleague
Market Entry Manager
We don’t do job descriptions at Lynk & Co… So below is not a job description. See it as our vision of what you will be doing, and how come you are so good at it.
- Will be located in our Gothenburg office
- The task is to secure that we can open all the markets cross Europe where we will be present with our physical customer touch points
- The focus is to secure the fundamental base for our operation in a market, i.e. legal, finance/tax and employing staff and to secure market specific business requirements are in place.
- Develop and lead the budget and blueprint of local office staffing
- Open local offices and secure the governance of staffing the office
- Will work with a lot of people and functions cross the company, so easy going and used to involve and inform concerned people is natural
- Core areas of interaction are Legal, Finance and Human Resources, but will daily interact will all functions cross the company
- Broad experience in a marketing and sales environment makes it much easier to understand the need we have that has to be reflected in the market entry work
- A dynamic work environment is what you are seeking, for one day here is not like the day before
- Are not afraid to get your hands dirty
- Get the details right is a necessity for success
- Have a sharp eye on results. Changing mobility does not happen by itself
We believe you possess what it takes to be part of Lynk & Co
- You have experience with Marketing and Sales, preferable in a complex cross market sales environment
- You create structure
- You can talk the talk, and walk the walk
- You are a “multi-artist” with a skill-set and understanding cross several different areas e.g. legal, finance, human resources, sales, product, marketing
- Experience from working in a multicultural and multimarket environment
- Speaking and writing in English is a piece of cake
- Analytic and problem-solving skills are part of your key competences
- At some point in time, you went to some kind of University, and brought home some kind of diploma
If you want more information about the role, please contact Mattias Lundgren, Director Europe and USA Market Launch, email@example.com
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact Magnus Blixt, Recruiter, +46 721 84 38 91.
Last application date is 2019-06-03.