- Drive a culture of customer centric innovative radio-link design
- Build competence and make people perform at the top of their ability
- Initiate and drive changes and improvements in the organization with focus on our ways of working
- Proactively drive collaboration with peer organizations within MINI-LINK and Transport systems to ensure best-in-class complete solutions
- University degree
- Solid experience from SW development in agile organizations
- Strong track record of driving change and innovation
- Excellent people leadership and coaching
- Strong product focus and the ability to connect business to technology, are fundamental qualities
- Technical knowledge in telecommunication is an advantage
- Business understanding and knowledge of telecom operator realities and demands is an advantage
Last day to apply: June 2
Please note that we cannot accept applications via email.
For any questions please reach out to hiring manager Jan Ljungcrantz at firstname.lastname@example.org, +46709864088 or recruiter Therese Blom at email@example.com.
Ericsson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetics.
Ericsson complies with applicable country, state and all local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location across the world in which the company has facilities. In addition, Ericsson supports the UN Guiding Principles for Business and Human Rights and the United Nations Global Compact.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, training and development.
Ericsson expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, union membership or genetic information.
Primary country and city: Sweden (SE) || || Göteborg || R&D
Req ID: 280661