We create better everyday conditions for people. We do this by contributing to a more sustainable future through engineering innovation. We love what we do and we’re good at it. But now we want to be even better! We’re looking a passionate Manager for our global team of Sourcing Specialist within Parts Distribution & Logistics, situated in Alfa Laval Distribution Center Tumba (Stockholm).
Sourcing is working within Alfa Laval Parts distributions centers and has the responsibility for our spare parts sourcing activities. The team has two sub-teams, one group is called Sourcing specialist. For this group, we are looking for a Manager having a global responsibility but situated in our Tumba site.
About the job
In Tumba you will be part of the extended factory management team, but reporting to the global sourcing manager. You are working with 5 different sites, supporting the sourcing activities.
You will be working in close cooperation with Global commodity management on the global suppliers and with your colleagues in the many local teams.
- Supplier consolidation
- Re-sourcing to preferred suppliers
- Negotiations (including bracket pricing) with suppliers on cost, quality and lead-time
- Developing contracts and compliance with suppliers
- Reporting and follow up
- Daily management of critical suppliers
- Through structured work ensure a stable and predictable output of our processes
- Communication and close cooperation with internal customers, R&D, Product centers, Global Sourcing and suppliers
- Actively support the call off teams through Lean processes and problem resolution
As a person, you are robust, pro-active, loyal and take responsibility for action.
- Your primary role is to support your team in their work and support other processes with sourcing support.
- You have good people skills, and are already working with managing people
- As your background is within sourcing, it comes natural to you to help organize and do negotiations when needed.
- Technical skills will be an advantage
- You have strong analytical skills and are an experienced user of Excel and lean experience will be a benefit
- You Are Fluent in English written and oral
We offer a job in a high performing organization, with good and competent colleges, and good career opportunities.
For more information, please contact
Inger Bygum, Global Sourcing Manager
+45 28 95 44 18
Cecilia Anetorn, HR Partner, +46 (0)730 725 227
Francisco Garcia, Akademikerna, +46 (0)8 530 656 84
Bruno Smolic, Unionen, +46 (0)708 525 217
Please send your application asap – at Share.