Are you a logistics guru with previous experience in B2B and B2C shipments, warehousing and logistics? Then you might be the person we are looking for!
We are currently looking for a part-time Logistics Manager with knowledge in the field of shipping and logistics. With our aim to give the best customer satisfaction and view it as the cornerstone of our business, this is a critical role for a rapidly growing fashion-tech startup with the mission to empower people to breathe clean air.
About the job
- Be responsible for B2B order fulfillment. Making sure our global B2B partner’s orders are fulfilled in the right way and keep track of order payments, handlings etc.
- Supporting the customer experience team by helping them with our customer service worldwide, making sure we constantly deliver a great customer experience for all B2C shipments.
- Supporting the customer experience team by helping them keeping our public knowledge base up to date.
- Supporting the R&D team by helping them arrange customer interviews, product feedback surveys etc.
- Open to work half-time
- Experienced in international logistics
- An outstanding communicator
- A service-minded, fast learning problem-solver, capable of working independently while at the same time being a team player
- An open-minded and socially skilled person who is not afraid of reaching out to strangers
- Fluent in English, both written and verbally
- Preferably fluent in Chinese and/or any other Asian language is also a plus
You will be part of an ambitious fast growing fashion-tech company in the midst of an exciting journey to empower people to breathe clean air. You will work in a global setting from day one and you will have a unique chance to impact your own position and be part of drawing the future for the company. You will be working closely with our COO and CMO at our HQ in Stockholm.
Airinum seeks to make the world a place where people can live happier and healthier lives by breathing better air. To achieve this vision, we strive to empower individuals to breathe clean air through innovative products and by raising awareness about air quality. The company was founded in 2015 and has since then been featured in media such as Vogue, Highsnobiety, BBC, Fastcodesign, and CNN to name a few. Our products are currently sold in 70+ stores worldwide.
Apply for the position before June 16th, 2019. We will contact applicants continuously.