Company: MHI Vestas Offshore Wind A/S
Get a unique career opportunity in the offshore wind industry
Are you on the outlook for a challenging role where you can combine your strong commercial insight with your technical know-how? Do you have what it takes to play a key role in linking our Sales and Technology organisation? Are you ready for this unique opportunity where you can kick-start your career in the offshore wind industry and learn from some of the best in the industry?
Tasks & responsibilities: You will…
…be a key link between our Technology and Sales organisations, where you will take on a leading role in ensuring that the technical information flow runs effectively to our sales projects during bidding phases. You will be responsible for the maintenance and development of our product configurator which is used by our Sales organisation for configuring turbines for specific sales projects.
You are expected to build a solid understanding of technical market requirements for relevant markets, and through meetings with customers, trade fairs and exhibitions, you will get to know the offshore wind audience. In cooperation with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, you will manage your areas of responsibility through the entire value chain.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Maintenance and development of the product configurator
- Organise the technical information flow related to ongoing sales projects
- Gain in-depth understanding of the requirements in current and new markets
- Be the interface between our Sales organisation and subject matter expert on technical questions
- Prepare and maintain technical customer information documents
- Participate in different ad-hoc tasks as we are working in a fast-changing industry where few days are the same
Skills & experience: Our new Junior Product Manager…
…has either a technical background with strong interest in commercial issues or a commercial background with strong interest in technology. You are either newly educated, or you have a few years of experience within product management or similar – the most important thing is that you are enthusiastic about wind and motivated by an extrovert role.
Your educational background is most likely a degree in engineering or graduate from a business school. To succeed in this position, you must have strong English communication skills and good presentation skills combined with the ability to comfortably navigate between various stakeholders throughout the organisation.
We expect that you:
- Have good project management skills as the tasks have a cross- functional nature
- Have a self-driven, systematic and persistent work style
- Have basic programming skills, e.g. Visual Basic or Excel Macros (or that you are quick to learn and would like to develop these skills)
Join us if you…
…would like to work in an international and ambitious company where we work shoulder to shoulder every day to become the global leader in the offshore wind market. You will be part of a dedicated team in an organisation characterised by being ambitious, innovative and professional.
In Product Management, we offer you:
- Great colleagues that support each other and work together
- Excellent opportunities for professional and personal development
- The opportunity to create a safe work environment
We’re already looking forward to hearing from you. In case you have questions about the position, please contact Senior Product Manager, Anders Bach Andersen, on +45 2568 0110. Your primary work location will be Aarhus, DK. Please note that applications are handled on an ongoing basis. So, please send your application and CV as soon as possible using the link on this page. We treat all inquiries confidentially.
Established in April 2014, MHI Vestas Offshore Wind is a joint venture between Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (MHI) and Vestas Wind Systems A/S. Our vision is to be a leading player in the offshore industry by co-developing offshore wind as a financially viable and sustainable energy source to benefit future generations. An international organisation with +3000 employees and HQ in Aarhus, Denmark, we also have offices in the UK, Netherlands, Belgium, Germany, Taiwan, Japan and the USA.