Pick a point on a globe, and Maersk won’t be far away. With 90% of global trade carried by sea, there is a fairly high chance that the shoes on your feet or the phone in your pocket travelled to you on a Maersk vessel. Would you like to im-pact the daily lives of people in every corner of the world? Then keep reading.
Joining Maersk T&L will embark you on a great journey with career development in a global organisation. As an IT Service Manager, you will gain broad business knowledge of the company’s activities globally, as well as understand how the com-plexity of IT supports the transport and logistics business.
You will be exposed to a wide and challenging range of business issues through regular engagement with key stakehold-ers across all management levels within Maersk.
You will work and communicate across geographical and cultural borders that will enable you to build a strong profes-sional network. We believe people thrive when they are in charge of their career paths and professional growth. We will provide you with opportunities to broaden your knowledge and strengthen your technical and professional foundation.
The main responsibility of the IT Service Manager is to provide support to IT manager CPH and Onsite CPH team to deliver an exeptional end user services in Headquarter of the company. The focus is towards business relationship management, including but not limited to..
1. Build and maintain a reference group of end user services and develop relationship with key stakeholders.
2. Initiate, promote and track proactive support effort within Onsite team
3. Engage other IT functions for collective delivery (e.g. interaction with remote Service Desk, etc.)
4. Manage day2day escalations and complaints when relevant
5 .Build and maintane an onsite cross-departments support service forum for collaboration (IT, HR, Facility, etc.)
6. Produce management reports for the customer and internal management, providing analysis, feedback and actions based on trends, root cause analysis and other reports – visbility of the onsite support activities
7 .Implement and maintain relevant global IT policies, processes and procedures as well as provide constructive feedback
8. Drive continuous improvement in the relevant domain
9. Close liaison with Global Service Desk and other central and\or remote IT support groups that is part of delivering the IT experience to Maersk employees
We are looking for
Enagement is found by hands-on experience using ITIL elements like incident, problem and change management using an agile continuous-improvement mindset.
In your IT Service Manager role you will coordinate local / global teams and vendors to deliver best in class end user IT services to meet heaquarter users’ high expectation and demands, with an applied blance of technology, budget and innovation.
Important for this position is professional communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently with a high sense of urgency and result orientation.
Strengthening Maersk Group Technology Services is a core, supporting element of the Maersk Group’s aim to build the IT platform and infrastructure required to deliver the right IT solutions. The ultimate goal for this role is to enable the business to win in the marketplace.
- A passion for delivering exceptional end user experience
- Excellent at numbers and data analysis (Excel and Power BI are your friends)
- Even better at communicating to stakholders at all levels, incl. CxOs
- Experience in working in both in-house and outsourced service delivery models
- Experience with one or multiple ITIL Service management tools (ServiceNow is a plus)
- Experience with End2End moniotoring tools, specically as Aternity is a big plus
- The ability to demonstrate creativity in identifying opportunities and finding solutions
- ITIL Qualification or relevant work experience
- Positive and proactive approach at every level and under pressure
- Last but not least, a team player