Are you interested in joining a team of IT Procurement Managers negotiating and managing some of the largest IT deals in Scandinavia? We are looking for a self-starting, goal oriented individual to join our team of experienced managers.
The role of IT Procurement Manager is a key contributor to overall success of the Maersk organization. Working as a trusted partner for all IT functions in the Maersk Group in a fast paced multinational environment, the successful candidate brings a proactive, self-starting and team oriented approach to complement your strong analytical mind-set and goal orientation.
Maersk offers a fast paced, challenging and truly international atmosphere with activities around the world, and with IT stakeholders located in Copenhagen, London, The Hague, Charlotte and Mumbai.
The environment is dynamic, with a focus on high performance, results, and respect for our employees. You will cooperate with business and interpret needs into procurement strategies ensuring delivery in a fast paced enterprise IT environment.
You will interact with senior stakeholders to build strong partnerships, assuring value creation whilst increasing compliance with procurement guidelines.
- Management of a portfolio of procurement and negotiation projects from initiation through to transition, ensuring best in class procurement process, use of appropriate contractual and engagement models and a smooth transition into delivery
- Mapping and analyzing data on current spend patterns and identifying cost drivers and opportunities in comp complex marketplaces
- Conduct in depth market and supplier research, including identification and engagement of new suppliers in support of IT requirements
- Manage and execute RFI/RFP’s and act as single point of contact for supplier during negotiations
- Manage senior stakeholder engagement
- Accountable for Risk identification and mitigation related to the allocated contract portfolio
- Responsible for IT category insights including; Overview on Maersk Supplier portfolios, Maersk Group wide spend mapping and IT Category Market insights
We are looking for
Ideally, you come with a background as Procurement Manager or Management Consultant in the IT-field, and a proven track record of:
- Demonstrable relevant experience in major deal negotiation in a global enterprise or similar sized public organization
- Strong communication skills and an ability to influence decision makers and senior stakeholders, and must master English as a negotiation language
- Familiarity with industry standard contract structures, and proven ability to negotiate and deliver best in class outcomes under pressure.
- Strong interpersonal skillset, with ability to manage and challenge stakeholders, interpreting requirements into defined deliverables and negotiating best possible terms and conditions for the company.
- You thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced work environment where challenges drive outstanding performance. You are a good communicator and have a passion for project and stakeholder collaboration.
As a performance-oriented company, we strive to always recruit the best person for the job – regardless of gender, age, nationality, sexual orientation or religious beliefs. We are proud of our diversity and see it as a genuine source of strength for building high-performing teams.