Tele2 IoT is now looking for an IoT Technical Service Manager to add some more power into the Service Management team. At Tele2 IoT connectivity is at the heart of everything we do – but it’s not everything we do. What we do is orchestrate a smarter world – and we do that by efficiently delivering connectivity and IoT enabling services, while creating our carefully selected partner ecosystem, the essential ingredient in making IoT happen.
Tele2 IoT strive to be the champions of customer value in everything we do. We are challengers and fast-movers, always looking to provide solutions that fits the specific needs. Together, we develop a smarter world through real-time information, enabling actionable insights for businesses to excel and societies to thrive.
We are now looking for a Technical Service Manager to work and focus on our largest IoT Customers. As an IoT Technical Service Manager you will get the chance to play a very important part in a variety of areas: day-to-day operations, new projects, product enhancements, and much more. The Technical Service Manager sees everything that happens from the view of the Customer’s goggles, being at the heart of communication and coordination both externally and internally – so we expect you to be a phenomenal relationship builder.
Even if it would be great, we don’t expect you to be the very best of everything. However, we do want you to be quite good in understanding most elements and network equipment in the telecom standards, and therefore expect you to have some understanding of:
- Access services (IPSEC/VPN, APN, SMSC, Radius)
- Practical PS telecom knowledge
- Radio technology (RAN/UTRAN/eUTRAN),
- Roaming (STP, DEA, IPX, GRX)
- And preferably some hardware as well (SIMs, communication modules, and devices).
In order to be a good fit and to be able to provide “World Class Operations”, we are looking for someone who has some previous experience from working together with Customers, but hey – if you haven’t done so but think you will be fantastic in such role don’t stop reading yet. We’re on the lookout for someone who has that little bit of extra flair – and we know it can come from unexpected and unique people.
As an IoT Technical Service Manager you will be part of our Operations department and the Service Management team, and report to the Head of Service Management. Looking even further ahead, we believe that you will grow in your role and deepen your technical and commercial knowledge and upgrade yourself at some point to the title Customer Operations Manager.
We are looking for someone who:
- Thrives on communicating with both internal and external (Customers, suppliers) stakeholders
- Never backs off from a challenge
- Are able to translate telecom and technology into something understandable to Customers
- Enjoys both dayto-day operations and long-term projects
- Likes a proactive approach (even though a reactive work methodology may occur)
This position will include:
- Establishing, preparing for, and execution of governance structure with Customers
- Constantly analyzing and overseeing your Customers and working to optimize every piece of the Customers’ solution
- Approaching the Customer proactively
- Testing (device, solutions, etc)
- Implementation and change coordination
- Weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting to the Customer
- Assist in pitching and demoing new products and services
- Reactively keeping the Customer informed of ongoing events or incidents, as well as taking part in resolving problems
- Excellent ability to provide handson, on-site technical support to skilled Customers and partners
- Loves the challenges that come with solving technical problems
- Enjoys speaking with and educating other people around you, as well as the Customers under your responsibility
- Strong team player with top notch social skills
- Wellstructured and target oriented
- Fluent in both Swedish and English
What Tele2 can give you:
Working at Tele2 you will work in a creative and flexible work environment. You will be a part of culture where teamwork and inclusion are leading the way forward. Every employee is important for the company’s success and you will always have an impact of your work. We provide you with the opportunity to grow and develop through internal paths within the organization.
The position is located in our headquarter in Kista, Stockholm. We want to create an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen. At Tele2, we aim to build an inclusive company in a diverse world and for this position we are happy to see female applicants!
You are welcome to submit your application not later than May 30. 2019. Selection and interviews are conducted continuously.