Nordic Entertainment Group, with brands such as TV3, Viasat, Viaplay, Viafree and Rix FM is looking for a HR Project Manager for the Parent company, Nordic Entertainment Group AB. For the position we are looking for someone to take overall responsibility for developing and implementing the Group HR projects across all regions.
What we want you to do
As the HR Project Manager you will be the HR Group lead, responsible for the following group wide projects:
- Group HR intranet and communications
- Employee Engagement Survey implementation, result presentations and analysis
- Group HR Directives, Procedures & Guidelines
- Talent Management and Succession Planning
- Companywide Employee Onboarding
- Group HR Data Metric analysis
- Equality, Diversity & Inclusion Group HR Targets & metrics
- Ad hoc as needed
As the HR Project Manager you will also work with maintaining and develop key relationships with internal stakeholders and work alongside group functions to develop and improve the joint initiatives and projects requiring HR support and reporting such as HR GDPR , Corporate Responsibility and Group HR Communications.
What we ask of you
To thrive and to be successful in this role, we believe that you are used to working autonomously at the same time as you are a strong team-player. We also believe that you are self-motivated, detailed focused, have the ability to use personal initiative, clear logical thinking and have a high level of attention to detail. It is also important for us that you have a strong integrity with sound ethical values.
We expect you to tick these boxes
- Experience of working with change management and analysing HR metrics.
- Ability to understand and analyse overall relevant KPI’s for the Human resources
- Strong in Microsoft office package
- Strong writing and analysing skills including the ability to formulate information into clear, concise messages both for detailed analytical reports and executive summaries and reports
- Effective verbal communication including the ability to relate well with others and ability to adapt style as needed
- Excellent written and spoken English and Swedish
- Excellent Powerpoint skills
Join us today
If this feels like your kind of challenge, please apply and attach your CV and cover letter below. Any questions? Feel free to contact our Recruiter Karin Bergström at, email@example.com.
Nordic Entertainment Group AB (publ.) (NENT Group) is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create content that is experienced around the world. We make life more entertaining by telling stories, touching lives and expanding worlds – from live sports, movies and series to music and original shows. Headquartered in Stockholm, NENT Group is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm (‘NENT A’ and ‘NENT B’).
NENT Group is the Nordic region’s leading entertainment provider. We entertain millions of people every day with our streaming services, TV channels and radio stations, and our production companies create exciting content for media companies around the world. We make life more entertaining by enabling the best and broadest experiences – from live sports to movies to series to music and our own original shows.