Are you a naturally magnetic personality with an eye for the details and a genuine desire to create five-star experiences? Then the role of Guest Relations Manager at our hotel is waiting for you!
This is a truly unique and exciting opportunity to join the iconic Radisson Collection Royal Hotel, Copenhagen. The hotel was built in 1960 as the first high-rise building in Copenhagen, the biggest hotel in Scandinavia, and the world’s first design hotel. The hotel features unique architecture meticulously designed by the famous Danish architect Arne Jacobsen, who designed every facet of the hotel – from its reflective façade to the spiral staircase and unique “Swan” and “Egg” chairs.
As Guest Relations Manager, your key role is to create memorable moments for our guests and ensuring that each guest receives personalized recognition according to preferences, needs and lifestyles.
The Guest Relations Manager is a natural communicator and able to listen, well attuned to the needs of our guests. You are the warm welcome and gladly respond to guests’ requests for information about the hotel as well as sharing your local knowledge of our amazing city. You have a hands-on and operational approach.
You thrive in a fast-paced, high performance, goal-oriented work environment. Our team portray true hotelier hospitality and are pro-active in building meaningful relationships.
- Being visible for the guest at all times and help resolve their doubts
- Ensuring a high level of guest service – always putting the guest centre stage
- Monitoring and responding to all guest comments, across all platforms on behalf of the hotel
- Ensuring that the specific requests of guests during the reservation process or their stay are handled properly and delivered, coordinating the execution with the different departments
- Assisting the General Manager in the quality management and supervision
- Being responsible for the state of the public areas (Cleanness, Welcome Corner, decoration, floral arrangements etc.).
- Taking part in creating a Social Media Strategy and Content plan, and the main executor of the plan
- Strong guest service orientation with a solid record of performance from within the hospitality industry
- General knowledge of etiquette and protocol
- Previous experience from within the 5-star hotel market and/or luxury industry
- International experience is a plus, as the Guest Relations Manager must to be aware of cultural differences and tastes of our guests
- An exciting role at the iconic Royal Hotel
- An energetic and international working atmosphere
- Career, training and development opportunities
At the Radisson Collection Royal Hotel Copenhagen, the world’s first designer hotel, we stand out together as one team and make memorable moments for our guests every day. Would you like to take part in our journey?
Positions may be filled prior to closing date, therefore we encourage you to apply early.
We are looking forward to receiving your application! INDHOTEL