Electrolux is looking for a new coworker for the position as a data-driven digital marketer to development and the execution of the email marketing program across their brands in Europe. Their looking for someone with experience in Ecommerce and/or digital Email marketing role who wants to join their journey to shape living for the better. Does this sound like a position that is cut out for you? You are welcome with your application today since we work with ongoing selection!
You will be responsible for conceptualizing, developing, and managing email journeys that increase engagement, loyalty, and ultimately, retention among the Electrolux brands. Reporting to the Head of CRM Marketing, this role will collaborate with external agency partners as well as internal cross-functional teams, including IT, Ownership, Brand Marketing and other marketing touchpoint owners. Your closest colleagues will be working within different areas for example CRM and reviews.
You are offered
- The opportunity to work in an international environment with an experienced leader
- The opportunity to broaden your experience in E-commerce and Email Marketing in a coordinating and developing role
As consultant at Academic Work you are offered a great opportunity to grow as a professional, extend your network and establish valuable contacts for the future. Read more about our offer.
- Further develop the full-funnel marketing communications across relevant email journeys in order to enhance the experience of past purchasers with high CLV and newly-acquired customers at the onset of their customer lifecycle
- Build and maintain unique email journeys tailored to various consumer segments and behaviors, including past purchasers, site visitors, loyalists/advocates, newsletter subscribers, & more through our marketing automation platform
- Manage the always on and campaign email calendar, from start to finish while partnering with relevant cross-functional teams and external agencies as needed
- Develop an Email roadmap while also driving the ongoing optimization of existing programs and tactics (i.e., email, onsite personalization, outbound email acquisition, and more)
- Own Email performance analytics & behavioral reporting in partnership with external vendors and internal team members across the organization
- Analyze key metrics to identify opportunities and build behavioral consumer profiles around customers, segments and shoppers for automation and personalization
- Partner with local Digital Managers across Europe to build email programs that is aligned with the central roadmaps
- Act as the European Center of expertise and share best in class executions and cases to drive cross country and sector learning
Candidate must be have the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment, project manage times lines, collaborate with internal IT as well as external vendors to successfully bring outstanding consumer experiences to life, and the desire to work in an entrepreneurial international environment.
Vi söker dig som
2-5+ years of experience in an Ecommerce and/or Digital Email Marketing role at a brand/retailer with a proven track record of successfully developing and implementing campaigns that drive results.
A customer-obsessed, results-oriented and brand-addicted colleague
A self-starter with ideas to grow the business and initiative to take charge and deliver
A multi-tasker with the ability to manage multiple projects
An analytical, problem solver with excellent project management skills
A colleague with the hands on ability to work independently
A colleague with excellent interpersonal skills and a positive attitude
Fluent in English
Experience with SCI-Sap Cloud Identity / Apsis/ EPI/SA/SAS is preferred.
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Full-time, 1 year
- Location: Stadshagen
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Electrolux that all questions regarding the position is handled by
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
Information om företaget
Electrolux believes that by consolidating their marketing channels into a coherent consumer experience and through the collection of behavior-based affinities, they can help the consumer to make the most out of their appliance by sending the right message at the right time – from the right channel.