momondo is part of the world’s largest travel search company Kayak, helping people find the best travel choices easily by searching data from hundreds of travel sites at once. We are looking for a Display Marketing Manager in the Copenhagen Office to help us optimize our global marketing initiatives across our brands including KAYAK, momondo and CheapFlights.
This position will make you an expert on performance marketing for the region of your responsibility. It requires collaboration with the marketing, engineering teams and regional / country managers. As part of a dynamic and expanding team of young online marketing professionals you will help drive important marketing initiatives that are critical to growth in the various markets that the brands operate in. This position refers to the Display team lead based in Copenhagen.
- Create, manage and own display marketing activities and campaigns across a portfolio of brands & markets, working with a range of platforms, including Google Ads, Yandex Direct and Taboola
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights to develop and optimize the campaign setup.
- Launch new accounts and marketing campaigns based on the company’s roadmap, as well as help shape the tactics and the overall channel strategy.
- Proactively identify fact-based trends and opportunities within the campaigns to drive business objectives.
- Maintain clear communication with team members and share optimization insights.
- Keep up with the latest Display Marketing trends and platform features.
- Work with cross-functional account teams including engineering, localization, marketing analytics to optimize campaign performance.
- Add value as part of a global team of online marketing managers.
Education, Experience and Skills
- 2+ years’ experience managing performance-based display and/or search marketing campaigns. Google Ads Certification, as well as practical experience of working with analytics platforms, such as Google Analytics, is a plus.
- Highly analytical mindset for analysis and reporting.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills, Google Ads and Google Ads Editor knowledge is required. Google Ads scripting, SQL knowledge, as well DV360 knowledge are a plus.
- Extensive experience working with performance marketing and optimizing towards ROAS, CPA, CPC or CTR goals and understanding how these metrics affect each other.
- Highly motivated, result oriented and a team player.
- Excellent content writing and editing skills are a plus
- Excellent English verbal, written and presentation skills.
momondo is a free, independent and inspirational global travel search site comparing billions of cheap flights, hotels and car hire deals. We think everybody should be able to travel the world, because travelling makes us more open-minded and tolerant.
We offer a global brand that is more than merely a functionality: it is a bold and colourful travel universe that inspires people to travel the world and to be curious about other people, places cultures and ways of living.
We were founded in 2006, and today we’re over 250 people from over 40 countries in our head office in Copenhagen, Denmark. momondo is managed by KAYAK, an independent subsidiary of Booking Holdings Inc. We’re all passionate about our work, and we all take great pride in opening the world together with our fellow traveller.
As an employee of KAYAK, you will be part of a global network that includes OpenTable and KAYAK’s portfolio of metasearch brands including momondo, Cheapflights, Swoodoo, checkfelix and Mundi. Many employees are dedicated to one brand, but we all have the benefit of using each other’s strengths and insights. Together, we’re able to help people experience the world through dining and travel.
BENEFITS AND PERKS
6 weeks paid vacation
Day off on your birthday
Pension plan contributions
No stupid meetings
Lunch catering five days per week
An awesome office in the city centre of Copenhagen
Multiple social events, e.g. wine and beer tasting, football, yoga, Friday bars, foosball
A great team of social and passionate professionals