Do you want to be part of a revolutionary e-commerce company, that works with world wide fashion and social media icons and has over 2 million global fans? Do you want to learn everything about fashion? Are you passionate for business and entrepreneurship?
The team at NA-KD.com are highly experienced professionals who live and breathe online fashion with a global outlook. In the less than three years since launch, NA-KD has seen record growth and has raised a substantial amount of capital from international tier 1 venture capital firms. At NA-KD you get an inspiring, fast-paced, exciting and ever-changing environment where you will find unlimited opportunities and a chance to share in the growth of the business. If reading this gets your blood pumping, this is the place for you to find the next step in your career.
Data Warehouse Manager
As a Data Warehouse Manager you will be working closely with Tech, Finance, Marketing and Business Intelligence teams while reporting to our CTO. You appreciate the value of processes but can be flexible in a fast paced, start-up environment when the conditions call for it. Most likely you have an academic background in areas of technology, computer engineering or similar.
- Responsible for the design, implementation, maintenance, and support of data warehouse systems and related data marts.
- Ensures proper balance between front-end systems and back-end processing capabilities.
- Installs processes for auditing data warehouses and ensuring data quality.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met and adhering to approved budgets.
To become a part of our team, you should have:
- 5 years experience with Business Intelligence systems as an individual contributor.
- Deep understanding of Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Experience with Jet Analytics or Jet Reports.
- Experience with PowerBI.
- You have strong understanding of core priorities, KPI’s and underlying system architecture.
- You have a genuine interest for technology and love keeping up with the latest developments.
- Effective communication skills in English, ability to understand and translate business and user requirements across teams and senior leadership.
A positive attitude, honesty, and humility are characteristics we value highly.
If you feel that you are the right person for the job and meet the demands stated above, please send your applications. Clearly specify your knowledge.
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
NA-KD.com launched in January 2016 and has established itself as one of the fastest growing fashion e-commerce brands. The website has over 8 million monthly visitors and the brand NA-KD is one of the fastest growing in social media with over 2 million global followers. NA-KD.com has delivered orders to customers in over 170 countries and ships every month to more than 100 countries. The majority of the sales comes from NA-KD.com and in-house brands such as NA-KD Trend and NA-KD Boho. The brand NA-KD is also represented by over 600 retailers across the globe and is listed on marketplaces such as Zalando and ASOS. The company has raised $66 million to date from investors including Northzone, Partech and eEquity.